Vermont and Connecticut NFA Gun Trusts for $85

Hi Guys,

I'm currently seeking co-counsel in Vermont and Connecticut. In the meantime, I will be offering DIY NFA trusts for customers in these states for $85. But wait... THERE'S MORE!

For the first 2 NES members that purchase one, I'll only charge $65! [shocked]

PLEASE NOTE: I won't be providing counseling or guidance or any customized drafting on these as I am not licensed to practice in these states. As for the process, you'll contact me by email, I'll provide you with my trust worksheet, which you will complete, providing me with your name and address, name of the trust, name and address of the successor trustee, and the name and address of the beneficiaries. Upon payment via Paypal, I will deliver your trust documents to you by email. Trusts will be delivered with 24 hours of you successfully completing the worksheet and paying the fee. Since these will be done manually at first, I reserve the right to set a longer delivery window, as I may be traveling or without computer access. I will inform prospective customers at the outset if this will be the case.

The format of the trust agreement provided will be similar to those I've been offering to clients in Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. However, to avoid potential conflicts down the road, these trusts will be single settlor trusts only. In addition to the trust agreement, I'll include a certification of trust, an assignment page, a form for appointing additional trustees, and a memorandum going over the basics of the NFA and the trust agreement. Not all of the bells and whistles as my legal services clients get, but in my opinion, you're going to be getting a better trust than you would from the competition.

Again, this product comes with no legal advice or support or customized drafting, unlike the case with my flat fee option for clients in Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. For those of you in Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire, I'm working to get my trust generator site up and running, but it will probably be a few weeks (hopefully with a few weeks before 41P becomes effective).

I'm sort of expecting this to end up as forum tumbleweed as there aren't a lot of Vermont and Connecticut forum users here (from what I've seen), but figured I'd give it a shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom