VA WHITE MAN Arrested for Pointing AR-15 AT BLACK BIKERS NEAR HIS HOUSE

I'm very confident we have the entire story here.
No news outlet would ever edit video or "Steer " the facts in a certain direction.
So i'm told anyway.

Still to this day I'm very sure that Micheal Brown was on his knees with his hands up when he was shot.

The WHOLE story?? No. Some dolt POINTING a gun at these guys while they were sitting on their bikes and no one getting aggressive at him??? Yeah. Regardless of what may have transpired beforehand, dude is messed up right there.

Guy obviously lacks judgment - a quick call to the police and standing by monitoring the situation (out of sight, albeit armed) would have been appropriate. Even walking up armed ok, 5 of them, I get it. Pointing guns at peacefull people angrily, waaay over the line.

The WHOLE story?? No. Some dolt POINTING a gun at these guys while they were sitting on their bikes and no one getting aggressive at him??? Yeah. Regardless of what may have transpired beforehand, dude is messed up right there.

That's what we saw .
Any idea what happened 5 or 10 minutes prior to that ?
Me either.
There used to be a reporter for one of the tabloids who's trick was to say something awful to a celebrity and THEN turn the camera on just before he got decked.
I think he said something to Sean Penn as he walked past him in an airport along the lines of "I was with your Mom last night and damn she's all teeth. "
The edited video just showed him getting his ass kick in an "Unprovoked assault."
The old guy may have been a loon , but anything I see in the press today especially racial stuff , I question real hard.

Back
Top Bottom