USPSA @ Harvard this weekend !

In. I hope everyone is prepared for long delays with me shooting Revolver with speed loaders. :)

Is it Saturday or Sunday? If it's Sunday, I might try to check it out.

I see that it is on Sunday, so I may try to make it. I'm not familiar with the equipment requirements - will a S&W M19 with 2 or 3 speedloaders suffice? Do I need belt holders for the speedloaders, or can I just throw them in a pocket?

I see that it is on Sunday, so I may try to make it. I'm not familiar with the equipment requirements - will a S&W M19 with 2 or 3 speedloaders suffice? Do I need belt holders for the speedloaders, or can I just throw them in a pocket?
Seeing the maximum round count for a stage is 32, you might be at one heck of a disadvantage. Mind you, all the stages won't be 32 rounds, but, I'm sure at least 1 will be close to it.

Seeing the maximum round count for a stage is 32, you might be at one heck of a disadvantage. Mind you, all the stages won't be 32 rounds, but, I'm sure at least 1 will be close to it.

Ouch. Yeah, that might do it. Hmm... Well, I can dig out the old crappy HKS speedloaders. If I add those to the Safari ones I have, that might do the round count.

Ross, I'll be shooting and I have 6 modified safariland loaders with carriers. You're welcome to borrow them.

I can't, we're getting together at noon for a study group. Going to go to Independent tomorrow. Why aren't you shooting open yet?

Any other revo takers ??

If there's anyone else out there that wants to try revo division and needs a holster
setup I'll bring my extra stuff.
Safriland 002 holster will hold most any revolver and 6-7 CD-2 speed loader holders hold
mooncliped 40's or 45's and any of the Comp II/III's and HK's units.
(sorry, I don't have any 38 cal. speedloaders)

Lemme know here, I'll check in later tonight.

If there's anyone else out there that wants to try revo division and needs a holster
setup I'll bring my extra stuff.
Safriland 002 holster will hold most any revolver and 6-7 CD-2 speed loader holders hold
mooncliped 40's or 45's and any of the Comp II/III's and HK's units.
(sorry, I don't have any 38 cal. speedloaders)

Lemme know here, I'll check in later tonight.

That's it, I'm bringing the round gun!!!

I think I'm going to go. HAHA I haven't shot a match in well over a year now. Actually, I'll be training in MMA tomorrow. Have fun it's going to be beautiful out.

A real fun day today. The sun was out, not too cold, and good folks to spend some time with! T
Thank you to all of the folks at Harvard that made the season possible. Enjoy the break over the winter. You all deserve it.

I got to say that this year at Harvard was one of the best. Every match was fun and challenging. Today was a great end to a great year. Props to the Harvard crew for such a wonderful job, I know I would be asking a lot to say please keep it up but, please keep it up.

I finally made it out to a USPSA match! I've had a long standing volunteering commitment that I've been able to move from the 2nd to the 3rd Sunday of the month. I hope to be a regular next year. Thanks to the whole crew for putting on a great match.

Back
Top Bottom