USPSA @ Harvard 9-9

Thanks to the crew at Harvard for another fun match. The rain held out for all but 15min of the match, were it absolutely poured.

The stages were fun and well designed, well stage 2 was kinda a pain in the ass. alot of props in the rain, makes for alot of reshoots

Thanks for the fun match

Scores are up on www.uspsa.com under local matches

Last edited:
There will be matches at the American Firearms School in Jan/Feb/Mar. Pre-payment by phone in credit card; limited slots (they close a commercial range, and we try to be out by about 12:30); no refund if you no-show but they accept cancellations up until a couple of days before the match.

Results available at the main USPSA website uspsa.org (not yet listed on the Sectional website uspsa-ne.org).

We don't shoot through the winter? What the heck am I gonna do on the weekends!
[shocked]

Harvard has wed night practice indoors in the winter.

During the weekends that we don't have matches, I probably wil build a stage at Ames to play on, since thursday night practice is quickly coming to an end.

That and alot of dry firing

[grin]

Some shooting is better than no shooting I guess. Well at least it will give me more practice with the new one. 5 weeks or so and counting down..........patiently......

Hal,
He's doing well. I don't seem to able to post photos. Oh Well.
There's more than one way to skin a cat.....

Yes there is

post-6348-1189769711.jpg

Thanks Gary!
Supermoto offered to host it on his server for me, Thank You, Mike.
I hope to see some of you folks at Manville tomorow. No, Reggie won't be joining me.

Back
Top Bottom