UPDATE Wow seeing a lot more for sale!!!! looks like things are easing up?

BPS in Foxboro now has handguns back in stock.......I have been to Kittery several times..not only do they have a stock of AR's agaib but every time I have been there, there was a stock of handgun ammo and end caps with 2.23 5.56 7.62 so yeah i think the bubble has burst. The AR's they had were even reasonably priced 7-800 range...

I wont lie I got caught up in the buying scare since january....but i must say I bought some cool sh*t and while i didn't get many deals I didn't pay an outrageous price for anything.

Ammo was stocked up a powderhorn on the cape today

HOLY CRAP!! POWDERHORN HAS SOME AMMO?? IT'S OVER, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE GREAT AMMUNITION SHORTAGE IS OFFICIALLY OVER! THERE'S AMMUNITION EVERYWHERE! EVERY WALMART HAS 9mm AND 5.56 ISN'T $0.60/ROUND ANYMORE! GOD BLESS OBAMA FOR HELPING US THROUGH THESE DARK TIMES!

I almost shit my pants when I saw 2, you heard me 2 choices of .223 at a store the other day.

Yesterday I stopped by Dick's in Millbury in the afternoon and there was still a box of Tula 223 on the shelf. I passed because I can be picky now.

four seasons has m&p 15 sports selling for $599.00 so I would say things are back to normal again

What good are available guns without readily available ammo? It's one of the reasons why I haven't purchase anything recently due to the shear expense and scarcity of common caliber ammo.

I took a ride up to Four Seasons and Collectors this mourning looking for 22, 25 ,38. 357,and was able to get 1 box of 325 rounds federal target grade 22 at Collectors (1box limit). They both had 40 and 45 and some Ar ammo. It didn't look over to me

I don't think it's completely over, but it's definitely getting better than the last 4-5 months.

I went today looking for .40 - thought it would be back to normal. Nope. .80/rd for garbage. WTF? They should just call it bulk ass raping.

You ain't looking hard enough, christ even Dick's has 50 round boxes for under 25 bucks, MFS, Four Seasons, all have it. Not back to pre-FR pricing yet, but it's out there for a hell of a lot cheaper than what you saw.

Back
Top Bottom