• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UPDATE Wow seeing a lot more for sale!!!! looks like things are easing up?

UPDATE!!!! OK I JUST WENT INTO POWDER HORN ON CAPE AND THE AMMO SHELVES WERE FULLY STOCKED AT 9:00 AM. I WAS ABLE TO PICK UP 2 BRICKS OF 400 FOR 24.00 EACH. NOT GREAT BUT BETTER!

I was just browsing new post and notice a lot more items for sell than usual. I am guessing people are trying to off load at the higher prices to buy more at the lower prices???? Anybody else here that bubble bust?

OK I JUST WENT INTO POWDER HORN ON CAPE AND THEY WERE FULLY STOCKED AT 9:00 AM

Last edited:
Yea I'm in the same boat but my wallet is getting drained by my upcoming wedding too! 20121025_124601.jpg shes worth every penny though

Wow seeing a lot more for sale!!!! looks like things are easing up?

So many morons bought 15 AR15's last December for $2500 a piece, and now they are stuck with those shitty bushmasters. [rofl]

ZOMG. I need an AR. No idea but I need one. My kids are starving and wife just stabbed me but I don't care , I have my Del-Ton ready to go.

So many morons bought 15 AR15's last December for $2500 a piece, and now they are stuck with those shitty bushmasters. [rofl]

this!! i have been taking my time jumping on buys and building them cheaply but with quality. I guess i have been in on the right group buys i should say.

Last edited:
As some of you may know, I sell a bit of reloading equipment, etc. on the forum. All through Ammogeddon, I never price gouged. But some folks sure did...

Re: Wow seeing a lot more for sale!!!! looks like things are easing up?

I think i made out pretty good through the FR... I got pretty much everything i wanted/needed right before the SHTF... With the exception of primers, still not seeing much on that front.

I did loose a lot of range time due to lack of ammo.:mad:

I hope a whole of the sales over the spring/winter have been noobs and not the usual suspects buying their 5th rifle ...

I kInda like the idea of a few million more riflemen out there.

Back
Top Bottom