UPDATE POST #43 - Maura will host a Town Hall at UMass Amherst 11/13 at 7 pm.

sbi

cares to crash a party?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Sorry I cant, there will be no mens rooms available. They were deemed unnecessary.

Last edited:
Notice she won't do it where any rational people might attend??? Its easy to perform in front of a captive audience of mindless buffoons.

Haha, you slaves in Mass have to live with Maura Healey as your attorney general.

*points and laffs*

what's the matter with you? Mom not clean your basement bedroom today?

where you from? NH? That's the state that birthed Healey. Thanks for that.

what's the matter with you? Mom not clean your basement bedroom today?

where you from? NH? That's the state that birthed Healey. Thanks for that.

And just elected Maura's friend as Mayor of their largest city.

What's she going to talk about? Her lawsuit against HHS that went nowhere? Or is she going to grandstand her gun laws? She'll field 10 questions from bluehairs that are easily answerable with 30 seconds of googling, shake some hands, take some pictures, college dems will feel like they've accomplished something, and nothing will make any paper bigger than the daily collegian.

This is really just a political circle jerk.

Sorry circle flick.

Gotta be inclusive.

cares to crash a party?

I see Hillary Jr.
I see disapproval.
I see condescension, smug, arrogance.
Wow - they didn't have a better mug shot?
That's the image that she chose to put out?

Even if I didn't know her political affiliation, aspirations and actions as AG I would be predisposed to dislike her just on the basis of that photo.

pensioners and students are commie staple audience. Mora wants to run for governor so she needs more exposure.

from the past events, attendance will likely be over reported by at least 3x. Mora will thumb through stack of questions and pick most fitting for her next speech.

OK people, so apparently, the UMass Republican Club is guaranteed the second question for Maura on Monday.
Asking to pick the smart brains in this forum with a suggestion for a knock-out question for her, not necessarily solely about guns but perhaps something that question the AG about her stance in general about gun rights, freedom and liberty in the state of MA.

ask her why they haven't passed a law on getting background checks for renting a truck? After all, a truck was used in Nice, France to kill 86 people and injure 100+
a truck was also used in NY. But there is no talk on regulating any of that shit.

or ask her why mASSachusetts still bans tasers, even after the USSC ruling.

Last edited:
ask her which parts of the Constitution she swore an oath to uphold are Ok to ignore

ask her why she is overspending her budget to sue ExxonMobil and the fed government about climate change

ask her why she campaigns on a gun show loophole that cannot legally exist in MA with MIRCS

ask her why none of the utes in the hood are ever prosecuted under bartley fox.

ever notice that twat only holds town halls in GFZ? No open carry AR protests for her

Last edited:
ask her which parts of the Constitution she swore an oath to uphold are Ok to ignore

ask her why she is overspending her budget to sue ExxonMobil and the fed government about climate change

ask her why she campaigns on a gun show loophole that cannot legally exist in MA with MIRCS

ask her why none of the utes in the hood are ever prosecuted under bartley fox.

That would be a good line to persue.
Are there any other parts of the constituton besides the second amendment you don't believe in ?

open carry of bump stock protest?
There should be a massive open carry of pistols and AR's protest at the statehouse. We need to demand our rights !

But shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we don't what to upset the bacon hill folks

Wear a rainbow shirt or an “I’m with her” shirt, pluck a nose hair for the year reaction and ask when will she finally take away all guns in the state because your feelings are hurt.

You would probably get a more truthful answer to that then you would asking real questions that oppose her. She won’t answer them anyway, she always spins the conversation.

OK people, so apparently, the UMass Republican Club is guaranteed the second question for Maura on Monday.
Asking to pick the smart brains in this forum with a suggestion for a knock-out question for her, not necessarily solely about guns but perhaps something that question the AG about her stance in general about gun rights, freedom and liberty in the state of MA.

"I heard an interview on NPR that you are suing the Trump administration for going back on a promise to dreamers, you said:

“We will not allow President Trump to betray these young people. Today, I’m joining with state attorneys general from across the country to defend the rights of Dreamers and the promises our government made to them.” "

How you square that with your re-interpretation of what makes an "assault weapon", breaking a generation long promise of legal understanding, thereby turning thousands of Massachusetts residents who have done everything they can to obey the law into felons overnight."

Back
Top Bottom