UPDATE!!Albanian SKS

Well my Alby arrived and no complaints!! I think part of it is because Fred set the bar pretty low. It is a 1970. There is 85% bluing and the gun is all matching. the distributor was charging $10 extra (over the handpick for crying out loud!) for all matching. I did not pay this however, i just lucked out. The bore is shiny and beautiful!! The stock is a little rough. it looks like someones dog thought it was a chew toy. This is not uncommon for an Alby. I now have 4 albys. it is not my best but it is not my worst either.

That rifle is in excellent shape compared to the one I received. The kicker is they charged me a 15% restocking fee on top of the $30 it cost me to return it.

Whether you enjoyed the ride getting an albanian SKS for a reasonable price.... or not (sorry fred)................The ride is over. They are now out of stock. They had 200 and that was it.

It was 2 years since the last time we saw them. wonder if they will come this way again......

Whether you enjoyed the ride getting an albanian SKS for a reasonable price.... or not (sorry fred)................The ride is over. They are now out of stock. They had 200 and that was it.

It was 2 years since the last time we saw them. wonder if they will come this way again......

40 caliber, they have one more in stock. Mine arrived yesterday back to the dealer and I am sure they will sell it.

Back
Top Bottom