Upcoming sale on 80% AR receivers and jigs.

There is red letting showing the jig and kit for 9.99 for the weekend sale. When added to the cart it still shows $159.98. So which is it???

jig.JPG

Whats the other $9.99 deal. I thought there were 2. I might be mistaking

There was a deal to buy jig and then get a blem lower for $9.99. But they are gone. Also The grade C blem black lowers are gone (they were part of that deal) Plenty of the $9.99 tool kit deals left though.

There are still lots of other blem uppers and lowers still available http://www.modulusarms.com/ar-15-lowers/

It says the blem uppers are 80% ones?? So they need finishing??

i was curious to that too. like what would we need to do other than an upk? idk haha but ordered up a jig and got the tools for the 9.99 so heck, saved 40 bucks, more money to spend at the gun show this upcoming weekend!

Thanks for pointing that out guys. The uppers are 100% machined. I'm having the web guy fix the listing.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you seen any of the blems? I was wondering how bad they were.

Cosmetic issues only. If you are going to refinish after machining you will never know the difference.

I'm seeing a lot of orders out of MA, a lot of you guys are taking advantage of this offer. I won't mention any names, but a member with the initials CC is going to be very busy shortly. LOL

Last edited:
Hey, speaking as a now customer, how quick do you guys tend to get stuff shipped out?

Normally next day, but we got swamped yesterday. Most of yesterdays orders are packaged and ready to go Monday.
If you PM me your order number I can check the status and maybe even give you a tracking number.

Just bought one of your 80% class A blem lowers, cost me 55 bucks shipped. I did this to check your quality as I could have got a top of the line 80%er non-blem from my go to company in south-central North Carolina for 65 shipped. Will check back with my review.

Happy to report quick shipping. Ordered Friday, package waiting for me when I got home.

Mostly Cerro Forge with one odd-ball in the mix.

*heavy breathing*
aZBVIqY.jpg

also, very quick shipping. ordered friday, sitting on the back steps when i got home today. 1 regular black, 3 grade C blems, a blem upper and the jig. Blue is definitely a grade C (scratch shows bare aluminum), the red one is more like a B to my mind (black swooping line, looks almost like a shadow), and I Can barely tell the c grade black from the non-blem (in a good way). Upper, red blem and non-blem black are Cerro Forge based on the keyhole , dunno about the other two

these'll be my first 80% (and actually my first AR at all, hk fanboy), looking forward to getting started

Interesting. I ordered two grade B and two grade A. I would rate 3 at A and the oddball seems like it missed the last tank (sealing coat) on the anodize line. Finish is rougher and dull compared to the Cerro ones.

Pics incoming. NEVERMIND....Photobucket can suck my left nut.

Last edited:
Mind you, I know diddly about the true differences between the grades. I'll try to get better pictures (with better light) tomorrow. I'm definitely happy though, I figured I'd probably screw up the first one or two somehow, so they might as well be cheap blems

Mind you, I know diddly about the true differences between the grades. I'll try to get better pictures (with better light) tomorrow. I'm definitely happy though, I figured I'd probably screw up the first one or two somehow, so they might as well be cheap blems

if the gun goes bang, you didn't screw it up. might not be pretty but if it fires then who cares

Mind you, I know diddly about the true differences between the grades. I'll try to get better pictures (with better light) tomorrow. I'm definitely happy though...

There is no hard and fast rule when it comes to blems. We sorted through an entire years worth of blems. They ranged anywhere from an obvious scratch to very subtle shading. We tried to grade down if questionable.
We would much rather have a customer receive what he feels an A grade, when he ordered a B grade, than the other way around.

Here's what's left at the moment. If you are interested, I would move quickly, I doubt there will be anything left by the end of the day.

1 green upper. Gone
8 black uppers 3 left
14 black lowers Gone

Thanks for all your support during our sale. You guys rock.

Last edited:
Have you seen any of the blems? I was wondering how bad they were.
I got 3 of the C blems and 2 blem uppers. They all seem to have minor to me anodizing issues. The red and green uppers and lowers also don't match in color leading me to think about mixing them and getting Magpul candycane furniture. The Black blem only has a slightly distressed look like a well used gun or someone took a bronze wheel to it. The Modulus jig did its job just fine. Make sure to get a good variable speed router on the recomended list. We tried my friends cheap trim router which didn't hold depth and promptly blew 2 of the 3 teeth off of the bit. still finished 3 lowers before another bit arrived.

Back
Top Bottom