Upcoming sale on 80% AR receivers and jigs.

Quantities should not be a problem. We have plenty of everything in stock. Sale will be 3 days, Fri, Sat, Sun.

You're Modulus Arms?
Nice! It's a pretty nifty product you guys have got going!

You mother EFFERs can smell when I got a couple extra dollars in the mattress can't you? JEZZ I just got through an expensive build and started putting some doe away to get the savings account back up. Now just when I thought I was out, You pull me back in.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're Modulus Arms?
Nice! It's a pretty nifty product you guys have got going!

Yes, I am their tech rep.

Thanks, we have even more on the drawing board. You guys will always be the first to know.

Gator, I heard you got a raise. That's why we're having the sale. lol

You mother EFFERs can smell when I got a couple extra dollars in the mattress can't you? JEZZ I just got through an expensive build and started putting some doe away to get the savings account back up. Now just when I thought I was out, You pull me back in.

Me too, need to drum up some side jobs quick !

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no way you are possibly selling the 80% lower AND JIG for $9.99... If so, you're going to break the internet this weekend.

Whoa, back the truck up here. The ad says "Weekend sale at modulus arms! 10% off everything plus 2 hot deals! $9.99"

Then goes on to say "modulus arms is having a sale this weekend and will be offering 10% off site wide as well as two amazing deals"

How are you seeing a jig and a lower for 9.99 in there?

We have got some sweet deals headed your way in about 10 hours, but not quite that sweet. LOL

Whoa, back the truck up here. The ad says "Weekend sale at modulus arms! 10% off everything plus 2 hot deals! $9.99"

Then goes on to say "modulus arms is having a sale this weekend and will be offering 10% off site wide as well as two amazing deals"

How are you seeing a jig and a lower for 9.99 in there?

We have got some sweet deals headed your way in about 10 hours, but not quite that sweet. LOL

I don't assume that you meant to mislead... But when you take the title of this thread, match it with your talk about 80% lowers, and apply a link to a $9.99 price tag, with a lower in a jig pictured... It's easy to get people thinking that lowers and jigs are bring sold for cheaper than the material to produce them cost. lol

Like I said, I don't think that was your plan - to mislead anybody - but from the feedback being posted, it seemed apparent that people were thinking exactly what I questioned. I questioned it in hopes that perhaps I was wrong, and in fact these things were somehow being sold for under $10. In which case, as I stated, you would be the reason for the internet breaking this weekend.

Thank you for clearing it up.

Last edited:
I don't assume that you meant to mislead... But when you take the title of this thread, match it with your talk about 80% lowers, and apply a link to a $9.99 price tag, with a lower in a jig pictured... It's easy to get people thinking that lowers and jigs are bring sold for cheaper than the material to produce them cost. lol

Like I said, I don't think that was your plan - to mislead anybody - but from the feedback being posted, it seemed apparent that people were thinking exactly what I questioned. I questioned it in hopes that perhaps I was wrong, and in fact these things were somehow being sold for under $10. In which case, as I stated, you would be the reason for the internet breaking this weekend.

Thank you for clearing it up.

Fair enough, I guess the headline could have been a little clearer. I think the confusion may have stemmed from the fact that the boss tried to fit too much info in the limited headline space available. It is a little clearer in the body of the ad.

Can you tell that his background is in engineering and not in advertising? LOL

LOL. I figured but my first thought was wow $10 for a jig because when I clicked on the link it showed a jig in the picture with a price tag of $9.99 under it. Then I read the ad and it broke my dream of getting your jig for $9.99. Still can't wait to see what the $9.99 deals are. if its for jigs sign me up for like 50. lol jk
Fair enough, I guess the headline could have been a little clearer. I think the confusion may have stemmed from the fact that the boss tried to fit too much info in the limited headline space available. It is a little clearer in the body of the ad.

Can you tell that his background is in engineering and not in advertising? LOL

LOL. I figured but my first thought was wow $10 for a jig because when I clicked on the link it showed a jig in the picture with a price tag of $9.99 under it. Then I read the ad and it broke my dream of getting your jig for $9.99. Still can't wait to see what the $9.99 deals are. if its for jigs sign me up for like 50. lol jk
Honestly, that was my thought too... If you're selling jigs for $10, I'm buying a minimum of 200. No joke haha

... can't wait to find out whats on sale for 9.99 tho!

I've been offered some pretty interesting bribes trying to get me to spill the beans LOL
I did get the powers that be to make one concession for us though, it's launching at midnight EST, even though the company is in PST

Oh, I get it, buy a jig that costs more than a finished lower and get a "kit" (I am assuming drills and the such) for 9.99 ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom