Upcoming ICE Test

If theyre anything like the TSA, youll need to apply for an opening on the USAJobs.gov website and they will contact you with upcoming test dates in the area, theres usually a few to pick from.

ICE was scheduled to hire a bunch of 1811 positions that was to open last week or the week before. It got delayed for whatever .gov reason, no word on when the vacancy will open up.

Yes, it'll be posted on USAjobs and you'll have to apply, then they'll contact you to schedule a test.

one of my friends emailed a recruiter and he said the upcoming test was postponed. There was an issue in house regarding approval of a new questionnaire. Once approved it will be posted but no date has been set yet.

one of my friends emailed a recruiter and he said the upcoming test was postponed. There was an issue in house regarding approval of a new questionnaire. Once approved it will be posted but no date has been set yet.

Although unintentional, the delay is part of the test. If you can't handle regular delays and constant red tape then you shouldn't be working for the .gov [laugh]

Were these FCIP appointments? FCIP is no longer so if they were FCIP they may have to repost under a different hiring scheme.

might find some more info here

http://www.federalsoup.com/

FCIP was mainly Border Patrol as far as I know in the federal LE environment. Everything just going back to the way it was before. I never understood why they bothered other than maybe a budget issue involving the training.

You can wear a cool jacket and have people ask you for ice during an emergency.

Back
Top Bottom