Impairment Test

What's up with the recertification questionnaire? One of the questions is "have you ever been licensed to own a firearm? " What type of question is that to ask a cop?

Aside story....was in the passenger seat with my room mate driving and got pulled over. Yes, we were don't well on it. Cop starts talking and notices my room mate was from Indiana. He asks the driver to say the alphabet and he goes right through it and forgot the "I". Asked again and still no "I". I'm cracking up at this point, but holding it together as much as I can. Cop says where you from...."Indiana Sir". Cops says there's a few "I" in that one...right. "Yes Sir, 2 of them". Can you say the alphabet again. Yes sir, abcdefgh......gklm and so on. Cop looks at me and says "I guess you are no better"....."I said at the alphabet yes.....driving now, not so much". Cop says "go home and don't let me see you again for the rest of the weekend!" Away we went.

Second aside, I was in the passenger seat with my brother driving and our room mate in the back seat on night and we got pulled over......by a summer cop! We were all way over the limit. Cop comes up to the drivers window and my brother says "Officer I haven't being drinking but these two have", he was immediately arrested.

I miss driving with beers! Don't miss the hangovers!

Aside story....was in the passenger seat with my room mate driving and got pulled over. Yes, we were don't well on it. Cop starts talking and notices my room mate was from Indiana. He asks the driver to say the alphabet and he goes right through it and forgot the "I". Asked again and still no "I". I'm cracking up at this point, but holding it together as much as I can. Cop says where you from...."Indiana Sir". Cops says there's a few "I" in that one...right. "Yes Sir, 2 of them". Can you say the alphabet again. Yes sir, abcdefgh......gklm and so on. Cop looks at me and says "I guess you are no better"....."I said at the alphabet yes.....driving now, not so much". Cop says "go home and don't let me see you again for the rest of the weekend!" Away we went.

Second aside, I was in the passenger seat with my brother driving and our room mate in the back seat on night and we got pulled over......by a summer cop! We were all way over the limit. Cop comes up to the drivers window and my brother says "Officer I haven't being drinking but these two have", he was immediately arrested.

I miss driving with beers! Don't miss the hangovers!
Yeah, but don't U miss the Mickey D'S dinner for your overnight @ the Blue Light Inn?

Back
Top Bottom