• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

UMAREX Introduces Licensed GLOCK Airsoft and BB Guns

Reptile

NES Member
UMAREX has announced that they will be launching licensed airsoft and BB copies of Glock pistols. According to the UMAREX’s press release, this is the first time ever Glock licenses an airsoft production. The UMAREX guns will carry original Glock markings and will come in Glock cases. These airguns are expected to hit the shelves of the stores in November 2017. They will be available worldwide.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ent=2017-10-03&utm_campaign=Weekly+Newsletter

The picture on the UMAREX website looks amazing.

Very realistic.

Never been into Airsoft but this looks cool.

5 bucks says they don't meet CMR regs somehow and AG won't let them be sold in MA.

Better. Now the AG has grounds to sue them unless they don't allow sale in MA.

Seriously though Glock themselves have sued a lot of airgun makers.

Just look at the lower.

Looks to be the same quality as a real lower.

Of course it wont be compatible.

I have a Glock 17 airsoft I bought in Japan like 20 years ago, it's amazingly realistic. Back when i actually had a compressed air can for it, you could shoot the BB directly into your hand and it only stung a little. I think Japan limited the muzzle velocity to like 60 meters/sec.

I have a Glock 17 airsoft I bought in Japan like 20 years ago, it's amazingly realistic. Back when i actually had a compressed air can for it, you could shoot the BB directly into your hand and it only stung a little. I think Japan limited the muzzle velocity to like 60 meters/sec.

Done by joules over there, most US airsoft uses propane where they used "duster gas" which was less compression. The old MGC, Kokusai and other brands were super realistic in the 80s/90s and they played fast and loose with trademarks. Well made stuff by not super performance oriented.

I had an MGC XM-177 that took brass shells with 22 blanks - cock it and a spring fired a BB from ABOVE the barrel, it came out of the gasblock. BBs were kept in the charge handle. The 22 blank recocked the spring along with the "bolt" and ejected the shell and everything. Full auto. Best part? Came with a dated preban "OKAY" magazine XD

Put me in the category of people who hate realistic fake guns. You are free to do as you want, but I never let my son have any of these. I don't need a police officer or armed citizen shooting at a person walking around with a fake glock.

Put me in the category of people who hate realistic fake guns. You are free to do as you want, but I never let my son have any of these. I don't need a police officer or armed citizen shooting at a person walking around with a fake glock.

If your son doesn't have the sense to not walk around in public with a fake glock, you shouldn't buy one for him. They're marketed at serious airsoft players who play at events and on legitimate fields. They're is an entire sport built up around these and frankly as an airsofter we don't need problems from people who cant control themselves and waive them around in public.

Cops will shoot you if you're carrying a nerf gun, just don't be stupid. Seems like more of an adult thing anyway. I might use mine to teach them gun safety when they're older. Leave it somewhere for them to find it and see if they follow protocol.

Seems like it would be really cool to play with if you have a little time and can't get to the range. Practice a draw and fire in a safe area. Also, I'm totally on board with this being a high quality toy for gun guys.

Back
Top Bottom