Ultimate (if useless) EBR accessory?

http://spikestactical.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=50&products_id=132

I have absolutely no use for it, especially at $299, but it does make one bad a$$ looking rifle when attached!

The 37mm STZ-Havoc Flare Launcher features the latest in design and manufacturing technology. Parts are CAD designed and CNC machined from solid billet material rather than the typical stamped and welded construction of other launchers. The 6061 T-6 aircraft grade aluminum components are anodized in a non-glare matte black finishing for maximum durability and ease of maintenance. Additional components are built from 1018 cold rolled steel and plated with a mil-spec black oxide finish. The proprietary STZ push button cylindrical breech lock design is 3 times stronger than existing lever lock systems. The Havoc is designed to mount on any mil spec rail system. Installation simply requires sliding the launcher onto the bottom rail of the handguard and tightening two set screws which are included.

The picture shows the tube option with a solid tube and the video shows the launcher with the slotted tube. Choose which tube you'd like below or it will come with the slotted tube by default. Dealer pricing is available. Please contact us with further questions or comments. Thank you.

Guessing this would be questionable on legality in MA...

I guess there are other versions out there too: http://37mm.com/

sm_robertsilvers40.jpg

I had one of those some years ago. There was a place called "FunAmmo.com" and they sold a variety of 37mm projectiles for it. The single greatest was their "BirdBuster". It was a stunning little item. As close to a flashbang as you could get - it would wake the dead. I do believe both Funammo and the BirdBuster are sadly gone...[sad] Now I believe it's only flares and smokes....

Hey!!!

What's wrong with having a flare launcher? [grin]

tool.jpg

For the high speed, low drag operator who has everything...

tool2.jpg

Universal Tactical Attachment...

utaup1.jpg

UTAfull.jpg

UTA4.jpg

Tire deflator...

td.jpg

Rail mounted TASER...

taser-.jpg

They are cool, and make the EBR TOTALLY EVIL, but not really practical around here. If I had the money sitting around. Yep! I'd grab one anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom