Two dead after 3D printer jams while printing gun.

How long before it shows up on MSNBC or COS? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

I just inherited this cool looking bridge in Boston and I have no use for it. Anybody interested. You could probably collect tolls on it and finance your retirement. PM me.

When Marco from Zero Hours friend's finally got fed up with his computer we brought it to the range w/ Marco's FA AK and Saiga 12 and turned it in to metal shavings... [rofl2] That is ooglassoo manning the bang switch and me behind the camera.

Why did he need a firearm? He could have done more damage by just falling on it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I always take the cartridge out of my printer before I attempt to clear a jam. That's one of my top ten rules of printer safety. I also have rules for safe fax. Can't seem to find that paper though.

Agenda driven reporting. I do not see how you could print moving parts as an assembly. The only implausible thing I can think of is they had a fully assembled prototype loaded and put it back in the printer to "add" something and the head jammed on the trigger. No difference between this and putting a loaded weapon in a milling machine or engraver. Darwinism

Ok, now I see the fact button, but my expectations are so low of real reporting, I need more absurdity to pick up on the difference

I've seen complex working gears (maybe planetary gears, not sure) color coded come straight out of a printer. They were large and not like a gun, but still....

When Marco from Zero Hours friend's finally got fed up with his computer we brought it to the range w/ Marco's FA AK and Saiga 12 and turned it in to metal shavings... [rofl2] That is ooglassoo manning the bang switch and me behind the camera.

Why did he need a firearm? He could have done more damage by just falling on it...

That was completely classless. Neg rep inbound.

Last edited by a moderator:
A blind Pakistani can make a sheet-metal 1911 for $25 American buckaroos.

It's true. I saw it on Vice's Guide to Travel.

I can totally see anti-gunners taking this article seriously.

Thanks for pointing me towards another news satire site.

The problem is that the news is so screwed up these days that it's hard to tell news from satire from parody.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many people out there in lala land get what they think are facts from sites like this and the onion and others like them

There's a couple of them in the Senate, a lot in the media, and one in the White House that I know of.

If you have some bridges to sell, this seems to be the site for it!

Agenda driven reporting. I do not see how you could print moving parts as an assembly. The only implausible thing I can think of is they had a fully assembled prototype loaded and put it back in the printer to "add" something and the head jammed on the trigger. No difference between this and putting a loaded weapon in a milling machine or engraver. Darwinism

Ok, now I see the fact button, but my expectations are so low of real reporting, I need more absurdity to pick up on the difference
Easily done. If you create a small gap between parts, the machine will print them separately, layer-by-layer. You can seperate parts in the Z axis with support material, which can be washed away. We make Geneva movements as well as ball-bearing assemblies for show-and-tell, not to mention the famous "brain gear."
[video=youtube_share;3xaj9jx7648]http://youtu.be/3xaj9jx7648[/video]

Another article:

NEW YORK – Throughout November, all 32 NFL teams will participate in the NFL Salute to Service – which will feature special camouflage ribbons on end zone pylons and field goal posts, special Veteran’s’ Day coins used for the coin toss, and sideline personnel from coaches to cheerleaders wearing special military themed gear to be auctioned off with proceeds going to veterans groups. With the Department of Veteran’s Affairs swamped in hundreds of thousands of backlogged cases, sources are reporting that fleeting recognition during a sporting event will have to suffice when it comes to receiving benefits for the time being.

Former Army Ranger Nate Fogg, who served six tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, was on hand for the Seattle Seahawks game at the Atlanta Falcons. “I was really moved right before the game when everyone in the stands held up placards in unison that spelled out THANK YOU VETERANS on a red white and blue field,” he said. “I just wish that kind of precision could be used for something that I actually need. It’s been two years and I still don’t have clearance to see a doctor about my back.” Fogg was injured by a roadside bomb outside of Kandahar in 2011. His is one of the 228,000 claim forms that have been waiting more than a year to be processed.
- See more at: http://www.newslo.com/veterans-sett...ce-rather-than-benefits/#sthash.qYuzUkhY.dpuf

And

WASHINGTON – Former National Security Agency director Michael Hayden’s private, off-the-record conversation with reporters aboard the Amtrak Acela commuter train was made public last week without his knowledge or consent. The conversation was overheard by former MoveOn.org director Tom Matzzie, who was sitting nearby and proceeded to send out Hayden’s innermost thoughts on Twitter.
When he learned that private statements of his had been released to public, Hayden was furious. “I spent my whole career secretly prying into the lives of ordinary Americans and had always assumed it was no big deal,” he said. “Now that someone’s spied on me and shared my embarrassing views with the world, I can see how folks could get upset.
“It’s made me reexamine my entire career in Intelligence,” he added. “Like maybe spying on innocent people isn’t such a great thing after all.”
- See more at: http://www.newslo.com/ex-nsa-director-rethinks-career-after-being-spied-on/#sthash.2hHojHfR.dpuf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom