Tuesday Night Steel, May 8, 4-7:30p, Hopkinton Sportsman's Association

Folks-

This Tuesday nights' steel match will be *barrels* of fun <hint>

Included:
Texas Star
Moving Plate Rack
Car Door games

We have 35 entries in the inaugural match - lets shoot for 50 next week!

Folks-

This Tuesday nights' steel match will be *barrels* of fun <hint>

Included:
Texas Star
Moving Plate Rack
Car Door games

We have 35 entries in the inaugural match - lets shoot for 50 next week!

35 is good too... for a selfish reason. ;)

Yep. 4:00 pm start. I'll try to get there earlier to help set up.
Jay, it's OK to call it a Polish plate rack. [grin] *I* like it!

[video=youtube_share;uWynHc-ph6c]http://youtu.be/uWynHc-ph6c[/video]

Oh, and bring a raincoat. Forecast looks wet.

Can't believe y'all (or most of ya anyway) let a little rain keep you from coming out and knocking down some steel! well ya missed a good time so [slap]

to the shooters that came out and had a blast a big thanks!

to the shooters that came out and had a blast and then helped get all the steel put away an even bigger THANKS! [cheers]

I think I saw the speedmonger wandering around with a video camera, maybe there will be some youtubes or something coming up?

Thanks for letting me get the match in when I showed up as you were about to break down stage 1. Looking forward to the next one, with hopefully nicer weather. Steel is way better than trying to tape paper targets in the rain though.

Great time, great targets. we had many more people come than I thought would show up and had about 60 pieces of steel.

This is what the Tuesday night program should be all about -- run out of work and shoot some steel on the way home!

This is what the Tuesday night program should be all about -- run out of work and shoot some steel on the way home!

Yeah, it's great to have the opportunity to shoot during the week. There are plenty of matches on weekends, but there are other demands on weekend time. Thanks to all who put this together.

Thanks for putting this together and Hopkinton for hosting the event. Did a lot better than I thought considering the hangover I had from RHCP monday night! [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom