• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TSA

I'm sick of this TSA security theater and will intentionally find ways to screw with them
Yup. I had a customer come in to renew his license. It was cancelled 3 years before since he'd gotten an out-of-state license (which he denied). It had the REAL ID star on it. He said he'd just recently gone through the airport, they scanned his license and said "You're all set."
So I was violated for nothing,I feel so dirty. lol
Do you really? Did you get his number? [rofl]

I have precheck.

When my wife and i came back from mexico in 2018 i got held up sufficiently that i almost missed my connection.

They had to hand search my knapsack because of what they saw on xray. One person at the station and it took them almost 30 minutes to get to my bag after flagging it.

I told my wife to go and if necessary leave without me. When i got to my connecting flight they were holding it for me; everyone else had boarded.

That suspicious item? A paperback book.
Farenheit 451? Brave New World? Atlas Shrugged?

It was not the powder from your hands touching your junk.

I have worn pants I wore to the range the day before, after shooting black powder and never had an issue before I had TSA pre-check and had to go through those scanners.

Per the internet, your d*ck was a threat. Probably to all the beta males, YOU NES STUD!

View attachment 792486

Also, here:

OP starts thread with elaborate story just to low-key brag about his junk to a bunch of guys on an internet gun board [laugh]

I have precheck.

When my wife and i came back from mexico in 2018 i got held up sufficiently that i almost missed my connection.

They had to hand search my knapsack because of what they saw on xray. One person at the station and it took them almost 30 minutes to get to my bag after flagging it.

I told my wife to go and if necessary leave without me. When i got to my connecting flight they were holding it for me; everyone else had boarded.

I have pre check, TWIC, I am in the FAA database as a pilot and a sUAV operator, CDL with Haz Mat and Tank..... I have been checked out more often than a book at a library.

I got the full monty and a hand job once at RSW because they couldn't figure out that the object on the XRay they couldn't identify were three bananas I didn't want to leave behind in the house and they might make good plane snacks.

There was a laptop, notebook , my cell phone, the Drone with the controller and three fully charged 3500MA Lithium Ion batteries not in transport packaging.
Plus all the cables and chargers for all of the electronics in the same carry on

But the bananas were the problem

I have precheck.

When I fly back from Argentina, I always get "randomly selected" (I must be super lucky), for an additional screening at the gate.

So, I go through security, sit at the gate, then someone goes through my carry on in detail, swabbing everything and running it through a machine.

Anyway, twice I had the flight attendants calling my name over speakers, while I was literally standing next to them telling them "I am right here, but your friend is swabbing everything I own".

by the third time I learned and made sure I was in front of the line.

I don't know why I am always selected when leaving Argentina, it is very strange. I am not associated with any criminals, I don't go down there to hunt, I always have a 2 way ticket ...

But it is clearly not "random".

Maybe it is because I am a gun owner?
But I can't be the only one in an airplane with like 300 people.

Last edited:
Honestly dude this is nothing compared to what they have done to some people.

Take it as a warning that they are overzealous and profile people. Especially in international re-entry into the US, you basically have zero constitutional rights, they can seize and search the contents of your cell phone, laptop, whatever without a warrant. Often times they will indefinatley keep your cell phone, hook it up to a system where they can see everything and anything you ever saved, texted, etc.

Last edited:
When I fly back from Argentina, I always get "randomly selected" (I must be super lucky), for an additional screening at the gate.

So, I go through security, sit at the gate, then someone goes through my carry on in detail, swabbing everything and running it through a machine.

Anyway, twice I had the flight attendants calling my name over speakers, while I was literally standing next to them telling them "I am right here, but your friend is swabbing everything I own".

I don't know why I am always selected when leaving Argentina, it is very strange. I am not associated with any criminals, I don't go down there to hunt, I always have a 2 way ticket ...

But I can't be the only one in an airplane with like 300 peoppe.
Mmm, they can't believe someone with the name of "Broccoli" visits a place like Argentina, famous for it's steaks?

When I fly back from Argentina, I always get "randomly selected" (I must be super lucky), for an additional screening at the gate.....

....I don't know why I am always selected when leaving Argentina, it is very strange. I am not associated with any criminals, I don't go down there to hunt, I always have a 2 way ticket ...

It's because they've seen your posts here.

And maybe are hoping you pick up on their subtle hints to get together in private so they can test the veracity of your assertion that "Broccoli melts in your mouth, not in your hand"

.gov is reading this site and most of us are on “that” list… wouldn’t you watch for you if you were not you?

Was she hawt?

Did she offer to handle your hog?

Were you at half-staff when the agent handled your junk?

Did you leak a bit from the tip?

(Hope that was enough)
Back in 2005 I had a knee brace on under my clothing, went thru the machine, had the TSA feel the brace over my pants, but they still asked for a private search. I asked if the hot blonde TSA chick to do it, but all they was make faces about it. We went into a private room, I dropped my pants (kept my boxers on), and it was over. Before I left I did say that the 2 sketchy guys behind me needed a cavity search.....

Many years ago, when I was working in Italy on a three year assignment, just about every time I came back to the States through New York, I'd get through customs and then get stopped by the same DEA agent and given the third degree. The third time it happened I asked him why we would always stop me and he said I was the spiting image of a big time drug dealer he nabbed several years before and he always wanted to make sure I wasn't him. It's somewhat disquieting to know you have a doppelgänger who is a drug lord.

Many years ago, when I was working in Italy on a three year assignment, just about every time I came back to the States through New York, I'd get through customs and then get stopped by the same DEA agent and given the third degree. The third time it happened I asked him why we would always stop me and he said I was the spiting image of a big time drug dealer he nabbed several years before and he always wanted to make sure I wasn't him. It's somewhat disquieting to know you have a doppelgänger who is a drug lord.

Years ago, when I lived in New London, I had my own doppelgänger. He worked second shift at the boat, (General Dynamics Electric Boat Division), and apparently was a real a**h***. I walked into a couple bars that he'd been barred from and had to convince the bouncer/bartender/barmaid that it wasn't me they were pissed at. It was kind of spooky.

Years back I was taking a flight for work. Night before I was at the range and an empty casing must have bounced off something and landed in the front pocket of my hoodie.

Go through security (pre-check) with no issue, grab a bagel from Dunkins and am sitting at my gate eating breakfast. Go to put my phone in the pocket and find the empty casing. Toss it in my empty dunks bag and throw it in the trash. I always wondered what would have happened if the highly competent, necessary and vaunted TSA had seen it and I got yanked out of line.

Years back I was taking a flight for work. Night before I was at the range and an empty casing must have bounced off something and landed in the front pocket of my hoodie.

Go through security (pre-check) with no issue, grab a bagel from Dunkins and am sitting at my gate eating breakfast. Go to put my phone in the pocket and find the empty casing. Toss it in my empty dunks bag and throw it in the trash. I always wondered what would have happened if the highly competent, necessary and vaunted TSA had seen it and I got yanked out of line.
One of my kids made it all the way to New Orleans and back into the New Orleans airport for the return trip with about a half dozen empty cases in his pocket. He only noticed them when we were waiting to board to go back to Boston. I tossed them in the trash. So not only Boston TSA but also New Orleans TSA missed them.

Honestly dude this is nothing compared to what they have done to some people.

Take it as a warning that they are overzealous and profile people. Especially in international re-entry into the US, you basically have zero constitutional rights, they can seize and search the contents of your cell phone, laptop, whatever without a warrant. Often times they will indefinatley keep your cell phone, hook it up to a system where they can see everything and anything you ever saved, texted, etc.

Always a good idea to only take a burner phone out of country.

Ide ask what prison was he at to visit

TSA Pre check in RDU - so many earnings about bringing firearms through in carry-on! I was selected for the full screen - they took my penlight and flashlight apart, swabbed my shoes and carry-on bag.

The guy in front of me had a big butane canister to refill his lighter. How people like that get Precheck, I dunno...

Back
Top Bottom