• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TSA

PATRON

NES Life Member
NES Member
So I went for a few days to my Florida home to unpack some of my firearms,that have left this commie State.
The day I came back I was locking up the house,and I took a quick look into my gun vault fondling some of the
guns, before I set the alarm and locked everything up. After doing that I went to the little boys room,then washed my
hands and headed out the door to the Airport.Now here is where the fun begins,I am in the TSA line and they put me threw the xray
machine. The TSA agent pulls me aside, and asks me if I have any thing in my pocket or pants. I wanted to tell him that it wasn't
a record breaker, but it held it's own in it's time. So this young Black guy starts to pat me down in a way that I thought I was going
to have to take him out to dinner afterwards. When he finished I said to him thank it's been awhile (Joey is going to jail) but he
just looked at me and pointed to the monitor. The monitor had an image of a person, and all the image was like a light yellow except
for my crotch which had a big red square. All I can think is that after I finished with my guns I took a pee then washed my hands,
leaving some gun powder residue on my junk.

unlikely, normally they have to swab you to get a positive indicator for powder

I have been positive the last 3 times thru TSA in Florida, it pisses them off but there is nothing they can do about it.

I also thanked the guy for the hand job, they were not amused and I DNGARA about it.

I'm sick of this TSA security theater and will intentionally find ways to screw with them

The scanner just looks for anomalies that do not comport with human tissue or common clothing.

If you have an extra reinforced zipper or a button fly, the scanner will "nope" you.

If you have piercings in "uncommon" places, the scanner will "nope" you.

So I went for a few days to my Florida home to unpack some of my firearms,that have left this commie State.
The day I came back I was locking up the house,and I took a quick look into my gun vault fondling some of the
guns, before I set the alarm and locked everything up. After doing that I went to the little boys room,then washed my
hands and headed out the door to the Airport.Now here is where the fun begins,I am in the TSA line and they put me threw the xray
machine. The TSA agent pulls me aside, and asks me if I have any thing in my pocket or pants. I wanted to tell him that it wasn't
a record breaker, but it held it's own in it's time. So this young Black guy starts to pat me down in a way that I thought I was going
to have to take him out to dinner afterwards. When he finished I said to him thank it's been awhile (Joey is going to jail) but he
just looked at me and pointed to the monitor. The monitor had an image of a person, and all the image was like a light yellow except
for my crotch which had a big red square. All I can think is that after I finished with my guns I took a pee then washed my hands,

The explosive residue check is a swab. Less like a good time, and more like an STD test.

That explosive redudue test falses at a crazy high rate. It also fails to detect things. 🤣 it's all bullshit to make dotards / normies / npc "feel safe" meanwhile most of these surly low IQ TSA flunkies couldn't be entrusted with running a friolator at McDonald's....

No. That was not it.

Unsolicited flying d*ck at Las Vegas Airport, just before taking the train to terminal D, to fly with Delta on seat D (not making this up).

That is a lot of D.

20230831_194822.jpg

Guys I am not joking this did happen Saturday at Orlando Airport TSA check point.
It was not the powder from your hands touching your junk.

I have worn pants I wore to the range the day before, after shooting black powder and never had an issue before I had TSA pre-check and had to go through those scanners.

Per the internet, your d*ck was a threat. Probably to all the beta males, YOU NES STUD!

SmartSelect_20230904_001418_Chrome.jpg

Also, here:

Last edited:
I can't believe this thread hasn't gone sideways yet. C'mon guys! 😎
Working on it...

In the meantime, I like it when they ask "any prohibited items????" and I respond, "Well, not really..." "WUTTT???? DOOOOOD it's a yes or no qwess-chun....!!!!" "oh, then no...." Gets me pulled aside for bag-rape every time...

damn, they've done some of their best work in conjunction with me, an old, gray haired and overweight white guy. makes me seethe thinking about it. i try to look at it this way...they don't want to be tomorrows news story by letting a terrorist through their screening line today.

damn, they've done some of their best work in conjunction with me, an old, gray haired and overweight white guy. makes me seethe thinking about it. i try to look at it this way...they don't want to be tomorrows news story by letting a terrorist through their screening line today.
But they're ok with nobody screening or stopping the dozens or even hundreds of them coming across our borders on foot or otherwise, every month.

when Mrs Appraiser was working she got on a flight to FL after working in her companies "explosives room" all morning.

She went thru screening with no problem

Last time I checked the tests that the TSA runs on its screeners are so bad that they won't publicly reveal the numbers. So, in other words, it's all for show.

when Mrs Appraiser was working she got on a flight to FL after working in her companies "explosives room" all morning.

I wear contacts on occasion, was traveling and printed the TSA regulations on contact solution of any "reasonable size" being allowed through the checkpoint.

They did the explosives swab of my contact solution and failed it because it tested positive for Hydrogen Peroxide and refused to let me fly with it.

The fact that the lens cleaning solution has a primary active ingredient of....wait for it.....HYDROGEN PEROXIDE prominently listed on the bottle was "no reason" for the cleaning solution to test positive for Hydrogen Peroxide.

They even called EOD over to do another chemical test to confirm Hydrogen Peroxide.

Idiots.

Some test ranges give notes on letterhead saying the person was working with explosives all day.

I will tell you one thing,no one will ever be able to call me prejudice,because I let a Black guy touch my junk.
“Let” == “consensual”emises

The only thing consensual about TSA is that you agree to get f***ed with from the moment you arrive at the airport until the moment you’re off premises for the privilege of flying.

I absolutely avoid flying whenever possible- and i have two trips this month that require air transport.

“Let” == “consensual”emises

The only thing consensual about TSA is that you agree to get f***ed with from the moment you arrive at the airport until the moment you’re off premises for the privilege of flying.

I absolutely avoid flying whenever possible- and i have two trips this month that require air transport.
I have had TSA pre-check for like 6 or 7 years now, I forget, but I renewed it a year ago.

Never had an issue with pre-check, I think I only went through the scanner once in that time and that was late in the day with very few people so they directed everyone to the scanner.

I have worn the same shoes I wear to the range, I bring my workout shoes in my bag, that I store right next to my range shoes, never an issue.

When I rented in Brighton it was usually 30min from the time I left my house to the time I was sitting at the international terminal.

Because of how they re-arranged the Uber drop off at Logan (cant drop off at the terminal, at least during certain times), it takes me longer to walk from the Central parking lot to the TSA check than it does to walk through the check.

This is not an excuse for TSA, just saying it can be easy, not sure why some here get constantly raped by those guys. Maybe they can't resist your Hoppe's cologne.

Some test ranges give notes on letterhead saying the person was working with explosives all day.
When she called me to tell me not to turn my phone off I told her to bring a copy of her BATFE license, plus the contact information for corporate security.

The only time we neeced a note on letterhead was when we were transiting from FL back to NH during COVID, Mrs Appraiser was still contracting for them and they gave her a letter saying our travel was required for national defense or some such BS

Last time I checked the tests that the TSA runs on its screeners are so bad that they won't publicly reveal the numbers. So, in other words, it's all for show.
The only thing they publicize are the guns and dull pocketknives they confiscate at checkpoints. What they fail to mention is how many of those are confiscated by flight crew or other non-privileged .gov employees.

I have had TSA pre-check for like 6 or 7 years now, I forget, but I renewed it a year ago.

Never had an issue with pre-check, I think I only went through the scanner once in that time and that was late in the day with very few people so they directed everyone to the scanner.

I have worn the same shoes I wear to the range, I bring my workout shoes in my bag, that I store right next to my range shoes, never an issue.

When I rented in Brighton it was usually 30min from the time I left my house to the time I was sitting at the international terminal.

Because of how they re-arranged the Uber drop off at Logan (cant drop off at the terminal, at least during certain times), it takes me longer to walk from the Central parking lot to the TSA check than it does to walk through the check.

This is not an excuse for TSA, just saying it can be easy, not sure why some here get constantly raped by those guys. Maybe they can't resist your Hoppe's cologne.
I have precheck.

When my wife and i came back from mexico in 2018 i got held up sufficiently that i almost missed my connection.

They had to hand search my knapsack because of what they saw on xray. One person at the station and it took them almost 30 minutes to get to my bag after flagging it.

I told my wife to go and if necessary leave without me. When i got to my connecting flight they were holding it for me; everyone else had boarded.

That suspicious item? A paperback book.

Back
Top Bottom