• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trudeau bans "assault weapons"!

Can used guns be imported into the US from Canada ???

from what research I did recently, there are ways to import many guns, but not cost effectively.

They have to go to a licensed imported and they have to engrave their name and location on the weapon, then it can go to a FFL for transfer to you.

so say hypothetically you have a friend that has a WW2 take back gun in Canada , and you want it here in the states.

It is going to cost you a few hundred dollars and headaches to et it to the importer, then they are going to carve their information into it ruining the aesthetics and value.

Cheaper and better to get it on this side of the border

Wow!

They really went all out and didn't leave any stones unturned didn't they?

I wonder how many of these will get turned in?
  • ) Missile Launcher 9K111 Fagot;
  • (z.111) Missile Launcher 9K310 Igla-1;
  • (z.112) Missile Launcher 9K32 Strela-2;
  • (z.113) Missile Launcher 9K34 Strela-3;
  • (z.114) Missile Launcher 9K38 Igla;
  • (z.115) Missile Launcher BGM-71 TOW;
  • (z.116) Missile Launcher Eryx;
  • (z.117) Missile Launcher FGM-148 Javelin;
  • (z.118) Missile Launcher FIM-43 Redeye;
  • (z.119) Missile Launcher FIM-92 Stinger;
  • (z.12) Missile Launcher HN-5;
  • (z.121) Missile Launcher Ingwe;
  • (z.122) Missile Launcher M47 Dragon;
  • (z.123) Missile Launcher MILAN;
  • (z.124) Missile Launcher Saegheh;
  • (z.125) Missile Launcher Starstreak;
  • (z.126) Missile Launcher Toophan;
  • (z.127) Missile Launcher Type 79;
  • Recoilless Rifle RGW 90;
  • (z.175) Recoilless Rifle SPG-9;
  • (z.176) Recoilless Rifle Type 36 M18A1 Recoilless Rifle Copy;
  • (z.177) Recoilless Rifle Type 65;
  • (z.178) Recoilless Rifle Type 78;
  • (z.179) Rippel Effect XRGL40;
  • (z.18) Rippel Effect LL40;
  • (z.181) RM Equipment M203PI;
  • (z.182) Rocket Launcher P27;
  • (z.183) Rocket Launcher RPG-27 Tavolga;
  • (z.184) Rocket Launcher ALAC;
  • (z.185) Rocket Launcher MARA;
  • (z.186) Rocket Launcher Shipon

Wow!

They really went all out and didn't leave any stones unturned didn't they?

I wonder how many of these will get turned in?
  • ) Missile Launcher 9K111 Fagot;
  • (z.111) Missile Launcher 9K310 Igla-1;
  • (z.112) Missile Launcher 9K32 Strela-2;
  • (z.113) Missile Launcher 9K34 Strela-3;
  • (z.114) Missile Launcher 9K38 Igla;
  • (z.115) Missile Launcher BGM-71 TOW;
  • (z.116) Missile Launcher Eryx;
  • (z.117) Missile Launcher FGM-148 Javelin;
  • (z.118) Missile Launcher FIM-43 Redeye;
  • (z.119) Missile Launcher FIM-92 Stinger;
  • (z.12) Missile Launcher HN-5;
  • (z.121) Missile Launcher Ingwe;
  • (z.122) Missile Launcher M47 Dragon;
  • (z.123) Missile Launcher MILAN;
  • (z.124) Missile Launcher Saegheh;
  • (z.125) Missile Launcher Starstreak;
  • (z.126) Missile Launcher Toophan;
  • (z.127) Missile Launcher Type 79;
  • Recoilless Rifle RGW 90;
  • (z.175) Recoilless Rifle SPG-9;
  • (z.176) Recoilless Rifle Type 36 M18A1 Recoilless Rifle Copy;
  • (z.177) Recoilless Rifle Type 65;
  • (z.178) Recoilless Rifle Type 78;
  • (z.179) Rippel Effect XRGL40;
  • (z.18) Rippel Effect LL40;
  • (z.181) RM Equipment M203PI;
  • (z.182) Rocket Launcher P27;
  • (z.183) Rocket Launcher RPG-27 Tavolga;
  • (z.184) Rocket Launcher ALAC;
  • (z.185) Rocket Launcher MARA;
  • (z.186) Rocket Launcher Shipon

remember that San Fran rep who was importing RPGs from southeast asia into US? illegally, obviously. But there is definately a demand, I guess.

remember that San Fran rep who was importing RPGs from southeast asia into US? illegally, obviously. But there is definately a demand, I guess.

Did that ever AHKCHUALLY happen or was he just blowing smoke about it and got bagged on intent?

Most of these arms smuggling busts don't involve any guns, just intent. As an example, Viktor Bout got thrown in jail for offering to sell people guns and missile launchers that didn't actually exist. (yet?)

-Mike

Did that ever AHKCHUALLY happen or was he just blowing smoke about it and got bagged on intent?

Most of these arms smuggling busts don't involve any guns, just intent. As an example, Viktor Bout got thrown in jail for offering to sell people guns and missile launchers that didn't actually exist. (yet?)

-Mike

of course, not, Dims aren't good at anything, even gun running. FBI posed as some NYC mafia asking for RPGs and dumbass was happy to say yes. He did have all the connections though, because money laundering was very real.

Victor is a middleman, not a warehouse, if you got a real need, he will find real supply, and he did plenty of times.

.22 rim fire rifles were classified as AW's??? Canada has gone all limp wristed ... Should be lots of "Come and take'ers" out in the deep woods who won't comply..

Trudeau essentially signing away the lives of a few of his own citizens. Id be stunned if this ban went down peacefully across the country.

Keyword search on the ban list didn't find anything that are makes of AK and SKS. Surely they can't leave such big of a loophole, can they?

If tyrant Lincoln didn't make a statement about impossibility to ever separate at your own will, I can see Quebec and VT/NH/Maine forming some sort of confederation. Aside from big cities, the culture of freedom loving is very similar except for language spoken and cultural background. I hope Free Quebec movement will pick up again. The rest of Canada is a worthless shithole.

I could see VT being all for this. They could export their liberalism to NH and ME and extend their tax base. Can’t see the others voting for it.

from what research I did recently, there are ways to import many guns, but not cost effectively.

They have to go to a licensed imported and they have to engrave their name and location on the weapon, then it can go to a FFL for transfer to you.

so say hypothetically you have a friend that has a WW2 take back gun in Canada , and you want it here in the states.

It is going to cost you a few hundred dollars and headaches to et it to the importer, then they are going to carve their information into it ruining the aesthetics and value.

Cheaper and better to get it on this side of the border
Or they can meet in the woods somewhere up in Maine, even better pull up to each other on boats on lake Champlain and hand it off. Done deal. WW2 take back? I'm sure there is a long accurate paper trail on that.

Idiotic move. The recent mass shooter used illegally obtained firearms. All they are accomplishing is taking away the rights of law abiding citizens.
Gun control proponents are criminal enablers.

SOON? Eh!
apps.26738.66934420265726607.03d94e0d-1a0f-40bb-b6d6-a016e0effe60.jpg

Addressing the public on Friday, Trudeau said that "the vast majority of gun owners use them safely, responsibly, and in accordance with the law," and that the use of firearms was tradition in many families.

"But you don't need an AR-15 to bring down a deer," he added.

The Canadian prime minister dismissed the phrase "thoughts and prayers," which is often used as an expression of sympathy following a public tragedy in North America.

"Canadians need more than thoughts and prayers," he said.

The leader of the opposition Conservative party, Andrew Scheer, slammed the ban announcement and accused Trudeau of using "immediate emotion of the horrific attack in Nova Scotia" to push his "ideological agenda."

"Taking firearms away from law-abiding citizens does not stop dangerous criminals who obtain their guns illegally," he said.

Nearly four out of five Canadians support a ban on assault-style weapons, according to a survey released on Friday by the Angus Reid pollster.
jus.gif

That's Quebec ... Molson, Montreal Canadiens and St. Cath ... those are remnants of French Acadians before France got cucked. The rest of Canada is scottish/english sheep shit.

Png
Canada didnt even fight for their independence, they were allowed by the Queen to be somewhat independent. They accept the British monarch.

That is as much as anyone needs to know.

Whatever you can get there, you can probably get it here cheaper, unless someone is looking to dump their inventory at a loss.

Which is very likely to happen now that the law abiding people of Canada are forced to dispose of them.
Do you think the Canadian government will pay fair market value for them in a buyback scheme ?
Would you like to see the guns thrown in huge piles and run over with a bulldozer like they did in Australia ???
I'm sure most Canadian gun owners would rather see their guns go to a new home somewhere else instead of being destroyed.
I have a feeling that quite a few will mysteriously wind up as undocumented south of the border.

Back
Top Bottom