Trudeau bans "assault weapons"!

No, he didn't. Quite strangely, several notable omissions; AK/SKS, FAL, Tavor, CETME...

The AK (and variants), the FAL (and variants), and CETME (and variants) were already prohibited (with no-can-use-it grandfathering) in the same manner.

For the moment, at least, the SKS and the sem-automatic-only Tavor are still to be found in stores, on shooting ranges (and, with an 18.5" or longer barrel, in the wild too).

Love to see the Canucks send all their Polytech and Norinco M14s this'ah way.
Not happening, can't because of where they were made and when.
No, he didn't. Quite strangely, several notable omissions; AK/SKS, FAL, Tavor, CETME...

There's a possibility that a lot of that stuff was already banned. Canada didn't exactly have "light" gun control to begin with....

What the hell do you expect from a place that Rosie O'Donnell would move to.

On our way to buy
Sometimes I ponder Russia invading Canada and U.S. staying out of it.

Naw, we annex it during Trump's second term on our way to 'liberating' Greenland from the EU as part of a Neo Monroe Doctrine. Call it a trade with the royal family for taking Harry and his trash wife in as refugees.

Maybe he lookin to have a Donnybrook.

UzYrkDR.gif
TARPS OFF.

NINJA DUST!

I don't get the logic of things you can own but are prohibited from using (part of this legislation I don't think anyone here commented about)..

I mean no doubt gun grabbers everywhere like to make things as bad for gun owners as possible but how does it possibly help by prohibiting a legal owner from using a gun at a range?

Out of sight, out of mind. They know that allowing the 'prohibited' firearms to be retained (but hidden away) will not endanger public safety, and (because they'll be hidden away) their hoplophobic constituency can then feel safer (pretending that black firearms don't exist).

If a legal owner was allowed to use a 'prohibited' firearm at a range, that could lead to some inconvenient truths being revealed (on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, etcetera).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom