Trudeau bans "assault weapons"!

I was surprised before the ban that you could own muzzle energetic weapons above 10,000 joules 🧐

Keyword search on the ban list didn't find anything that are makes of AK and SKS. Surely they can't leave such big of a loophole, can they?

Someone really pulled this list out of their ass... didn't see any FAL variants either.

The list also bans AR15.com (they did have a run of Arfcom engraved lowers, but still).
  • (z.085) AR15.Com ARFCOM;
  • (z.086) AR15.Com AR15.Com;
I have to admit though, there's shit on there that I never knew existed or heard of.

Where they got it from, I have no f***ing idea.

For all I know, they included movie and video game fantasy firearms.

Someone really pulled this list out of their ass... didn't see any FAL variants either.

Better question is WHO MADE THE LIST. It is quite extensive for something drafted supposedly overnight with all kinds of obscure firearms. Almost to the point it's like some bigot wants the Canadian government grabbing the stuff for a personal museum collection.

The list also bans AR15.com (they did have a run of Arfcom engraved lowers, but still).
  • (z.085) AR15.Com ARFCOM;
  • (z.086) AR15.Com AR15.Com;
I have to admit though, there's shit on there that I never knew existed or heard of.

Where they got it from, I have no f***ing idea.

For all I know, they included movie and video game fantasy firearms.
I looked and didn't see any FALs, CETME-C or L, HK91, but you bet your ass the American M14 and M1A was on there..

Better question is WHO MADE THE LIST. It is quite extensive for something drafted supposedly overnight with all kinds of obscure firearms. Almost to the point it's like some bigot wants the Canadian government grabbing the stuff for a personal museum collection.

This wasn't overnight.
Trudeau (I read it somewhere) had intended on passing this before but the kung-flu got in the way.
NS was just a convenient reminder to act.

Canada didnt even fight for their independence, they were allowed by the Queen to be somewhat independent. They accept the British monarch.

That is as much as anyone needs to know.

They didn’t have to fight for independence
Technically it’s a commonwealth realm. There are currently 16 of them that operate as sovereign nations but accept the queen as monarch. Jamaica, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and a bunch more islands fall into this category. England had a vast empire not all that long ago. Apparently the only ones with the balls to fight for their independence, were the colonies.
I recently did a study on New Zealand’s economy for an international business class, that’s the only reason I know, or really even care about commonwealth realms.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. I wouldn't mind trying the French fry/gravy/cheese thing they've got going on up there(yeah I'm a fat ass). 👍
If you've never had poutine, you f'd up.
Go here and give it a try:

“RCMP have said that the shooter was not licensed to own firearms, but had what appeared to be an assault-style weapon, as well as other guns. The RCMP did not specify which kind, so it is unknown if it will be covered by the ban.”

Right, we’ll be rounding those “other guns” up now.

Why the f*** did I read that list...

So he banned everything.

Thank f***ing christ someone in CA thought of the children.

Maybe he just wanted an extra reach-around from his boyfriend tonight.

Maybe he lookin to have a Donnybrook.

UzYrkDR.gif

Canada’s claim to fame is being located where it is sharing borders with U.S. They have been freeloading freedom for a long time. Hell, they already have a a great military to secure their borders, it’s called the U.S Military.

They didn’t have to fight for independence
Technically it’s a commonwealth realm. There are currently 16 of them that operate as sovereign nations but accept the queen as monarch. Jamaica, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and a bunch more islands fall into this category. England had a vast empire not all that long ago. Apparently the only ones with the balls to fight for their independence, were the colonies.
I recently did a study on New Zealand’s economy for an international business class, that’s the only reason I know, or really even care about commonwealth realms.
Massachusetts and Virginia are commonwealths. Just saying...

Back
Top Bottom