Trigger Job on an M&P 9

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can tell me who does good work on trigger jobs with M&P9's ? I live in Brockton so somewhere close to there would be optimal but I will travel if need be. Thanks in advance for any help, have been reading this forum for a little bit now and have found lots of useful information.

I've had 6 guns done by Lou @ business end customs, 2 of them were m&p 9's.

Lou does great work, and he's a great guy to deal with. Very easy going and accomodating. He has a very quick turn around time and some of the best prices around. His cerakote/duracote work is also top notch!

www.businessendcustoms.com you won't be dissappointed!

Just a little info. Yes I still do many M&P's. The cost has not gone up $75 for either a carry trigger or a competition trigger. This includes all work and parts. I also test fire each gun. There is a $10 fee for test ammo if you do not provide it. This also comes with my 30 day " Make it a bit lighter Greg" guarantee. What this means is that after the work if it is not light enough for your purposes, I will lighten it up for free. As always I stand behind my work for a year. I think this is still the best deal around. Cheaper and better than any drop in anything. I also am more than happy talk about any special needs you may have like sights and grips.

Thanks Guys. Silly question but is there really a huge noticable difference from 10 to 4.5 or 5lbs? I would bring mine to Dave as I live 5 minutes away.

Yes there is a major difference.

Additionally, he smooths out all the metal parts so that the action is butter-smooth . . . that makes even more difference in our perception of trigger pull.

I shot my friends M&P with a trigger job yesterday. Night and day! The bullets actually went where I wanted them to go!

I'm not really sure, but I just dropped mine off. The lighter trigger makes shooting it more enjoyable.

Scott,
I was a little confused when looking to order a apex kit. Are they now all the same, or is their a MA version. Is this the right kit for a MA M&P compact. Thanks.
https://apextactical.com/store/product-info.php?pid35.html

All the packages now include the larger Sear Spring that is used in the MA guns. They also contain a small sear Spring for those without the MA Sear Housing Blocks. We decided to include both springs in every kit, so no matter what gun you have, you get the correct springs.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom