Trigger Job on an M&P 9

Figured I would update my results for everyone. I finally got to the range last night to test out the trigger job I got done by gregg Derr. I must say it is like day and night, I now have a nice and smooth trigger and a perfect pull weight. Looks like i don't need to juice up my finger any longer :). Thanks to everyone who gave reccomedations I am sure every one of them do great work I just went the way I did since I actually am by that way when I pick my daughter up.

Figured I would update my results for everyone. I finally got to the range last night to test out the trigger job I got done by gregg Derr. I must say it is like day and night, I now have a nice and smooth trigger and a perfect pull weight. Looks like i don't need to juice up my finger any longer :). Thanks to everyone who gave reccomedations I am sure every one of them do great work I just went the way I did since I actually am by that way when I pick my daughter up.

How long did it take from him. I was considering him if I don't do apex.

APEX or Dan Burwell is the only way to go. Do your homework, I had mine done by one of the guys mentioned in this thread (not Derr) and I was extremely disappointed. I paid over $100.00 and received a very inconsistent, grainy trigger. Not to mention he left punch marks from trying to remove the roll pins. Don't trust your M&P to just anyone. I read all over these forums how "easy" people think these triggers are to work on. Shoot a Burwell or APEX gun...you will see not all trigger jobs are equal.

He had it back to me in a week, and the cost was $75. I have no complaints and he did outstanding work. He even has a 30 day period where if you want it lightened more just give him a call and he will do it for free..

Anyone who has a trigger job on an m&p live near Malden or is a member of the MRA or MVGC? I really would like to compare the before and after on one before I bite the bullet and get it done, also if anyone has an Apex trigger that would be awesome as well to test if possible.

Anyone who has a trigger job on an m&p live near Malden or is a member of the MRA or MVGC? I really would like to compare the before and after on one before I bite the bullet and get it done, also if anyone has an Apex trigger that would be awesome as well to test if possible.

Since you are "green", sign up for the NES Shoot this month and ping me with an Email off this post and you can try my "after" M&P 9 done by Greg Derr. I'm nowhere near you so either the NES Shoot or sometime at Braintree R&P is all that I can offer.

Very happy with the Apex kit (installed by Remsport). I would have considered Derr or LaRocca, but the distance was a drawback for me. I've only heard good things about either of them.

Since you are "green", sign up for the NES Shoot this month and ping me with an Email off this post and you can try my "after" M&P 9 done by Greg Derr. I'm nowhere near you so either the NES Shoot or sometime at Braintree R&P is all that I can offer.

Hey LenS Thanks i have 3 friends that are members of Braintree club so when he gets back from FL i'll email you and see if you can meet up with us. I haven't checked out the details for the NES Shoot but I will in a few mins and i'll definitely get back to you.

Very happy with the Apex kit (installed by Remsport). I would have considered Derr or LaRocca, but the distance was a drawback for me. I've only heard good things about either of them.

I wish you were closer SeanT as I would really like to compare both Apex and Derr.. lol but since your in amherst thats just to damn far. =)

Back
Top Bottom