• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

tri-fuel generator conversion kits

413dan

NES Member
http://www.motorsnorkel.com/motor-s...st&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=big-discount

bought a kit from US carb a year or so ago, in the event a natural disaster making it difficult to get my hands on gasoline I could run my generator and stuff ect. off of alternative power sources. propane was my first thought as I keep a few tanks on hand full already that get used very slowly, and fillups or swap outs of those types of cans would likely be easier to get my hands on than say gasoline.

this weekend they're running their 50% off sale. it's when I bought mine, and they run it once a year I believe.

the email I received says use code : [FONT=arial, sans-serif] Use code HALFOFF.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Last year i couldn't find my model on their website so didn't order until I called on monday morning to confirm I got the right setup. their customer service team took care of me, and still honored the sale price[/FONT]

I bought a similar kit a month ago but haven't gotten around to installing it. I need to cut the frame. I plan to run it on the house's natural gas and I'm a little concerned about how long the feed hose will be and the pressure drop it will cause. But, nothing to do but try it. It will be nice to not have to shut down to refule but the main reason I got it is in a big, long term power outage I'll burn through my 25 gallons in a week.

Back
Top Bottom