Tough day for Diane Feinstein and moms jeans obama

When it can't get done at the federal level, they will continue to pressure at the state level. NY, RI, CT, CO, CA, and sorry to say MA. Keep the pressure on your reps because the administration will undoubtedly try to get a semi auto ban or something else ridiculous in MA

Last edited:
real-falcon-punch-funny-pic-guy-punches-girl.gif

That chick is hot.

Man - did he just punch her in the vajayjay?

I must be a little dense. I do not get the "common sense" part of these common sense gun reforms they speak of. Looks more like a giant bear trap in the woods with a piece of candy in the middle.

I must be a little dense. I do not get the "common sense" part of these common sense gun reforms they speak of. Looks more like a giant bear trap in the woods with a piece of candy in the middle.

I like candy. Oh, it's because it is not common sense. They stopped issuing common sense right around the time kids stopped pledging allegiance in school, and they had been rationing it out less and less for at least a decade before that.

Anybody find it a bit more than ironic that she is saying that we need to protect the sandy hook families that have already been victimized, by passing laws that would not actually have protected them?
This is of course AFTER they've already lost loved ones..

Anybody find it a bit more than ironic that she is saying that we need to protect the sandy hook families that have already been victimized, by passing laws that would not actually have protected them?
This is of course AFTER they've already lost loved ones..

Please don't bring your facts to the national gun control conversation.

Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) skewered senators on Wednesday in a fundraising email sent out seconds after the Senate voted down an amendment to expand background checks for gun purchases.

"Moments ago, the U.S. Senate decided to do the unthinkable about gun violence --- nothing at all," read the email from anti-gun violence PAC Americans for Responsible Solutions, according to the Arizona Republic. "Over two years ago, when I was shot point-blank in the head, the U.S. Senate chose to do nothing. Four months ago, 20 first-graders lost their lives in a brutal attack on their school, and the U.S. Senate chose to do nothing. It's clear to me that if members of the U.S. Senate refuse to change the laws to reduce gun violence, then we need to change the members of the U.S. Senate."

Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) skewered senators on Wednesday in a fundraising email sent out seconds after the Senate voted down an amendment to expand background checks for gun purchases.

"Moments ago, the U.S. Senate decided to do the unthinkable about gun violence --- nothing at all," read the email from anti-gun violence PAC Americans for Responsible Solutions, according to the Arizona Republic. "Over two years ago, when I was shot point-blank in the head, the U.S. Senate chose to do nothing. Four months ago, 20 first-graders lost their lives in a brutal attack on their school, and the U.S. Senate chose to do nothing. It's clear to me that if members of the U.S. Senate refuse to change the laws to reduce gun violence, then we need to change the members of the U.S. Senate."

Not sure if anyone noticed but Oblabla chastised to Congress on not passing this bill. Wasn't this the Senate? Hes so used to bitching at Congress that he forgot who he was crying about. LOL

Mika on msnbc this morning was sweet. Whining and calling people cowards over and over. POS

Mika on msnbc this morning was sweet. Whining and calling people cowards over and over. POS

Are they really going to be sore losers over this? Immature sacks of shit, this will fun. Whatever, time to buy more guns, hey Feinstein, I'll take that AR you're always raising during your presentations! Hah, bitch!

Are they really going to be sore losers over this? Immature sacks of shit, this will fun. Whatever, time to buy more guns, hey Feinstein, I'll take that AR you're always raising during your presentations! Hah, bitch!

They are melting down right now. Pathetic

Common sense isn't very common anymore...............

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see why it didn't pass. The bill is a clear assault on the 2nd Amendment and nothing else. Its a set up for registration, plain and simple.

Not one thing in that bill would have stopped ANY of the mass shootings in our history.

BO couldn't give a crap about the Newtown families, he's just pissed b/c he suffered a major political loss. This was his chance to weaken the NRA and his political opponents without even having to get a new AWB.

Last edited:
While this doesn't totally soften the blow from 11/6/12 it certainly has helped restore my faith in this country. At least somewhat. Perhaps common sense did prevail after all.

Anyone with half a brain should be able to see why it didn't pass. The bill is a clear assault on the 2nd Amendment and nothing else. Its a set up for registration, plain and simple.

Not one thing in that bill would have stopped ANY of the mass shootings in our history.

You did not have to see anything. The dems admitted this was only a first step, and more laws would follow later.

If that was their agenda, then as the WOPR computer said in Wargames--The only winning move is not to play.

The only cowards are the ones that are willing to sacrafice their civil rights for supposed safety. Mika will be preaching this in the coming weeks as we learn more about the bombings in Boston...

Now that he got his second term can't he just sit on his thumb and leave everyone alone. In a couple years he can go play golf with Bush and Clinton and speak at High School graduations.

I'm still trying to figure out what "military style assault weapons" are. I'm also trying to understand if there are such things as "non military assault weapons?"

It's really hard to keep up with the terminology when it's all made up. It really is.

Back
Top Bottom