Tough day for Diane Feinstein and moms jeans obama

I absolutely love it. Think I have found my new video to watch each night before bed. Makes me feel all warm and happy inside. Or that could be the apple pie moonshine

cha·grin (sh-grn)
n.
A keen feeling of mental unease, as of annoyance or embarrassment, caused by failure, disappointment, or a disconcerting event:

Yes ma'am, in your own words......... Annoying,embarrassing failure.Please just retire.

She wants "gun control" to prevent ordinary citizens from being able to exercise their first amendment rights. Yet this Senator, from California, a state which has VERY stringent gun control laws, she herself carries a .357 revolver...

She wants "gun control" to prevent ordinary citizens from being able to exercise their first amendment rights. Yet this Senator, from California, a state which has VERY stringent gun control laws, she herself carries a .357 revolver...

She needs that 357, to protect her from mirrors.

Good point. She's way to much of a c%#t. If it meant she'd back off entirely on gun control, would you give her some? c'mon do it for nes.

I would rather cut off my pecker with a dull rusty knife. BTW, what's wrong with your pecker?

- - - Updated - - -

She needs that 357, to protect her from mirrors.

But vampires can't see their reflection in mirrors.

real-falcon-punch-funny-pic-guy-punches-girl.gif

I love how she says "At least vote to ban..." then goes on to list a whole shitload of things. She says it like she's asking someone to at least wipe their feet on the welcome mat if they aren't going to take off their muddy boots.

Sorry, you lose. Again.

And you're ugly.

And your tie - or whatever the **** that neck rag was - is also ugly.

You're welcome.

Folks, it ain't over. Just one battle in a long war. Really need to get both houses under control. The states are going to do what they want based on demographics and voters (nauseating thought). Enjoy the moment. Looking at Drudge, Mr. Pres says the gun lobby is a bunch of liars... Where is the truth squad? Or do we really need one?

Hahaha
DiFi, they showed a lot of guts in defeating your bill. Now you gonna make them sleep in your living room sofa for forgetting to bring RemOil??

Folks, it ain't over. Just one battle in a long war. Really need to get both houses under control. The states are going to do what they want based on demographics and voters (nauseating thought). Enjoy the moment. Looking at Drudge, Mr. Pres says the gun lobby is a bunch of liars... Where is the truth squad? Or do we really need one?
Now OB says he lost today because of politics. Did he forget he was in the sport? Keep on crying, baby!

Back
Top Bottom