• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top Ten States with machine gun owners.

Of course, law enforcement gets all the exemptions! If they didn't, maybe us peons wouldn't be getting raked over as often.

As well as all flash bangs (destructive devices as built) registered to any .gov agency

There are a TON of them floating around in the hands of the police and every one is registered on a form 5 IIRC.

I also wonder if all MGs listed out to governmental agencies are on this. No way Wyoming has one NFA item for every 5 people in the entire state if it's just civilian stuff.

C'mon NH - didn't even make the list.

I suspect MANY of the registered NFA devices are federal state or local law enforcement.(as mentioned about Washington DC in the article). But look at the rest of the list and you will see a state like Virginia probably is the same story as Washington DC. Not to mention half of the list is west of the Mississippi, where the government owns most of the land, and that is going to equal even more personnel who could register NFA devices.
I would like to see this list adjusted for non GOV. Maybe NH would rep then.

I would like to see a list of just machine guns. No SBR's, suppressors, flash bang, grenades or any destructive devices. I would imagine DC and VA would top the list.

Back
Top Bottom