Top Ten EIC Rifle Scores fired in United States

Guess who made it into the top 10?

Brent Smith-Bussey - Reading Rifle & Revolver Club EIC Rifle 2006 (2006-07-23)

OH 100 - 2
SRF 98 - 4
PRF 100 - 3
PSF 193 - 0
TOTAL 491 - 9

Nice shooting with a service rifle dude! Lots of people shoot for years and years and never break 490. [rockon] You break 490 and make it into the top 10 EIC scores fired in the entire country. Way to go!

B

Guess who made it into the top 10?

Brent Smith-Bussey - Reading Rifle & Revolver Club EIC Rifle 2006 (2006-07-23)

OH 100 - 2
SRF 98 - 4
PRF 100 - 3
PSF 193 - 0
TOTAL 491 - 9

Nice shooting with a service rifle dude! Lots of people shoot for years and years and never break 490. [rockon] You break 490 and make it into the top 10 EIC scores fired in the entire country. Way to go!

B

As much as a great score that is, I wish I shot that. They updated their website wrong and I have emailed them to correct it. Their letter along with the medal awarded for the match win correctly states the right score.

I actually shot the following

OH 93-2
SRF 98-4
PRF 100-3
PSF 193-10
TOTAL 484-19

Still in the top 100 scores in the nation for the year :)

As much as a great score that is, I wish I shot that. They updated their website wrong .....

Still in the top 100 scores in the nation for the year :)

That bites! I'm sorry that they did that to you. I was tooling around the CMP web site and was like WHOA, nice score. However making top 100 is still pretty good. just keep plugging away and you will be up there. Might be fun to make a little wager with laughing boy [laugh2] over who will finish higher next year. [laugh] I'm sure he will be a little rusty.

Of course he can shoot as many EICs as he wants. [rolleyes]

B

Hehe, that'll be something interesting. Though If Derek and I can get the same time off over perry, We will be working together in the Doubles Match. But a little friendly rivalry wouldn't hurt :)

I missed the cut by 5 points ,.....no,...10,.....no,... well,..er,... never mind.[thinking]

Did I say something you did not like?

My highest EIC score for 2006 was a 482-12X. The bottom score was a 484 something or other. Just a statement of fact. Not a whine. Not a complaint. [thinking]

Did I say something you did not like?

My highest EIC score for 2006 was a 482-12X. The bottom score was a 484 something or other. Just a statement of fact. Not a whine. Not a complaint. [thinking]

Jose,

I think Pat was being sarcastic at his own performance... I know him well enough to know he wasn't taking a dig at you. [wink]

OK, my bad. Apologies to all. Sometimes it's impossible to tell the nuances of meaning from just written words.

Jose, like Derek said, I was making a comment on my own lame performance at Leg Matches this past year. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

482-12X is damn fine shooting. I'll get there some day.

The only person I am usually directly sarcastic with is Brent. He's kicked my ass in Matches enough times that I feel I am entitled.

Last edited:
Yeah, Brent only needs one more 6-point Leg, right? After that, we'll see.

I have 18 points now and I need a high leg and 6 point leg to leg out. But I think I am going to get one leg before I goto Perry and then leg out there.

So yea, You'll definatly get points this year no doubt!

Back
Top Bottom