Top dealers in central Mass?

I stopped by that place one time..But they never called me an a**h*** and banned me from the store..So Gunroom is still the worst IMO.

The first time I went to Hunter's, I had my (then 7 year-old) son with me. The owner was sitting on the porch and wouldn't even look at us. We waited inside for a couple of minutes and then I went back out and asked if he could help me. After a couple more minutes, he deigned to come in see what I wanted. I asked him for some powder that he didn't have, he tried to sell me something else, and when I declined, he launched into a diatribe, dropping F-bombs left and right. I sort of nodded towards my son and said, "Um, language?"

The guy goes on to tell me that I was in his shop and he'll talk however he wants, blah, blah, blah.

It took every ounce of self control for me to continue to set a good example for my son.

By the way, we'll be up there tomorrow around 1:00 signting is some hardward. Stop by if you like. I have a 5.45, among other things, in need of some sight in work.

Back
Top Bottom