TOP 50 MOVIE GUNFIGHTS

I was starting to get a little pissed off and then at #3 is The Wild Bunch. And my only regrets about the movie Heat is that I can't watch it again for the first time.

Come on you've got to be kidding?

The best shootout in the movies .

The Unforgiven

When William Munney walks into the bar Looking for Little Bill *CLASSIC*

Gimme a break...Private Ryan #1...Band of Brothers, but I guess that's a mini-series. the human waves of VC and NVA in Firebase Gloria was crazy...even We Were Soldiers.

There are two distinct reasons that Heat is the best shootout ever.

1 - They used actual tactics. Instead of the guys jumping around doing super duper somersaulting triple lutz half gainer backflips while busting out headshots they use small unit tactics and covering fire to leap frog between cover and engage the cops in an all out push through the line. BAD ACE!

2 - The audio. The director used the actual audio recordings from the weapons firing in the street instead of having new sounds put in during post-production. Can you imagine Val Kilmer opening up with his M16 and it sounds like a suppressed MP5?

There was an old John Wayne western,where he is in a dark room and he fans his old 45 sexeral times killing the bad guy.Every time he shot,the muzzle blast would sillouette the Duke.Does anyone remember what movie this was?

Back
Top Bottom