• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Top 3 Mass Killings in the US

MassPete

NES Member
Largest three murder events in US history:

9/11: planes, no hand guns or rifles

Pearl Harbor: bombs, no handguns or rifles

Oklahoma City: van, fuel, fertilizer, no handguns or rifles.

enough said.....

enough said.....

Then you look at France, where nobody is allowed to protect themselves. November 2015 Paris attacks killed 130 people including 89 in the Bataclan theatre. The assaliants used weapons that no French civilian is allowed to possess! Hence no one to shoot back!

- - - Updated - - -

enough said.....

Also worth mentioning that more were shot and killed at Wounded Knee and Waco than in LV!

Then you look at France, where nobody is allowed to protect themselves. November 2015 Paris attacks killed 130 people including 89 in the Bataclan theatre. The assaliants used weapons that no French civilian is allowed to possess! Hence no one to shoot back!

- - - Updated - - -

Also worth mentioning that more were shot and killed at Wounded Knee and Waco than in LV!

Came here to say this, as it usually doesn't make most "Mass Killing" lists and it should. Wounded Knee tops the OKC Death Toll by far: OKC's 168 vs 250+ at Wounded Knee, and 80+ at Waco. The last two perpetrated by our own government.

Came here to say this, as it usually doesn't make most "Mass Killing" lists and it should. Wounded Knee tops the OKC Death Toll by far: OKC's 168 vs 250+ at Wounded Knee, and 80+ at Waco. The last two perpetrated by our own government.

Wounded knee like the Indian massacre in 1890?

Well, McVeigh said he did the bombing because of Ruby Ridge and Waco, so OKC, was gov't too.

If it doesn’t fit their Gun Ban Agenda then it’s ok to pick and choose the scariest Evil Gun crimes to get more people on their side.

They won’t mention the guy that stopped the killings. To them he’s just as bad.

Not supporting mass murder anymore.

That's it. After all the attacks in europe and the united states, I'm not going to help violent criminals. I'm doing it for the kids.

As of this afternoon I'm going down to the local police station and turning in my yukon and my f-350. I'm not going to be an accessory to murder anymore. Nobody other than a contractor NEEDS a large capacity vehicle. Nobody is out there taking the kids to school with a 500hp 900lbft high powered truck. Plus all that diesel it uses is bad for the environment.

Seriously though I laugh anytime someone uses "mass shooting."

That is a clear and undeniable sign that proves they are biased. You hear it everywhere. Twitter. CNN. FOX. Your grandmother. It's a bullshit category. Nobody used the term "mass vehicular homicide" or "mass crash" when a radical muslim immigrant, (who got here on a lottery, what the hell) takes a superduty to the heads of 20 something people in new york.

It's a mass murder or terrorism. That's it.

Mass shooting is just a ploy. You say it enough, and average people start to associate guns with murder. Not outwardly, not like gvp advocates or whatever they call themselves do, but they start turning into fudds.

Funnily enough, I know a few fudds with office jobs that drive powerstrokes (f-250/f-350 Ford diesel pickups for non truck guys). After nice and ny, I don't see them saying "nobody other than a licensed contractor NEEDS a truck."

That's it. After all the attacks in europe and the united states, I'm not going to help violent criminals. I'm doing it for the kids.

As of this afternoon I'm going down to the local police station and turning in my yukon and my f-350. I'm not going to be an accessory to murder anymore. Nobody other than a contractor NEEDS a large capacity vehicle. Nobody is out there taking the kids to school with a 500hp 900lbft high powered truck. Plus all that diesel it uses is bad for the environment.

Seriously though I laugh anytime someone uses "mass shooting."

That is a clear and undeniable sign that proves they are biased. You hear it everywhere. Twitter. CNN. FOX. Your grandmother. It's a bullshit category. Nobody used the term "mass vehicular homicide" or "mass crash" when a radical muslim immigrant, (who got here on a lottery, what the hell) takes a superduty to the heads of 20 something people in new york.

It's a mass murder or terrorism. That's it.

Mass shooting is just a ploy. You say it enough, and average people start to associate guns with murder. Not outwardly, not like gvp advocates or whatever they call themselves do, but they start turning into fudds.

Funnily enough, I know a few fudds with office jobs that drive powerstrokes (f-250/f-350 Ford diesel pickups for non truck guys). After nice and ny, I don't see them saying "nobody other than a licensed contractor NEEDS a truck."

I've been using this analogy for a few years... although IMHO there are those non-contractors that need trucks to tow their RV or boat or whatever.. they're also useful for homeowners...

now on the other hand.... those high-powered V8 sports cars... Corvettes, Challengers, etc.. they're only use is for breaking the speed limit law.. those things are nothing more than law-breaking machines and should be outlawed...more likely to die in a high speed crash than in a car that only has 200 hp.. gotta keep the masses within the speed limit (arbitrarily set by .gov). /sarcasm.

I've been using this analogy for a few years... although IMHO there are those non-contractors that need trucks to tow their RV or boat or whatever.. they're also useful for homeowners...

now on the other hand.... those high-powered V8 sports cars... Corvettes, Challengers, etc.. they're only use is for breaking the speed limit law.. those things are nothing more than law-breaking machines and should be outlawed...more likely to die in a high speed crash than in a car that only has 200 hp.. gotta keep the masses within the speed limit (arbitrarily set by .gov). /sarcasm.

If you truly need to tow an rv or a boat call the police or hire a private company.

As for your dangerous sports cars, those are next, after we get them to turn in their assault trucks. But high powered heavy trucks are the tool of mass murderers looking to run over as many people as possible in a short time and their heavy weight and high power allows them to punch through police road blocks.

In all seriousness I'm a truck guy. I could write a list a mile long about why every single household in america should have at the minimum a half ton truck, preferably a diesel truck, but that would get too far off topic.

Yes. Familiarity with the Indian Wars should be required in this country. Not because "save the Indians," but as a lesson in what the US government has no problem justifying if you get in their way.

Im aware of the Indian wars but I think your point is ridiculous. For example Mt. Mackinley was renamed Denali out of white guilt for that. I mean by that logic do people still hold the Boston massacre against the britts? Sorry if you want to use an example of mass killing what's to stop you for using the civil war? Also as deplorable as wounded knee was looking at it in a mono chromatic prism 127 years later isn't the easiest way to do it.

For the most part those were rightly called wars. We were a fledgling nation with another people's on what were perceived as our lands. What does every country do when there are people on its land? They invade. So we launched a 90+ year campaign against people who's land we wanted.

Then you have the general resentment of both sides for both sides stemming from over 250 years of fighting.

So yes yes it was a massacre and horrible. However i would argue it was a war crime one of many committed by both parties. No a mass killing attributed to a one off similar to these lone wolf attacks

Yes. Familiarity with the Indian Wars should be required in this country. Not because "save the Indians," but as a lesson in what the US government has no problem justifying if you get in their way.

I always found it odd that it doesn't seem to be taught anywhere really. The only place I know of were Oklahoma schools(as part of Oklahoma history which is required), and a select few colleges in Oklahoma as part of Oklahoma history(Also required at these few colleges).

So less died on the civil war or the battles of it than 9/11?
do we also pretend that genosites of native Americans didn't happen or it doesn't count because it wasn't called the USA then?
theres a line between pro-gun and just making shit up / using whatever statistics/facts/stories work for us.
Yeah yeah I know, antis do it all the time. Carry on...

So less died on the civil war or the battles of it than 9/11?
do we also pretend that genosites of native Americans didn't happen or it doesn't count because it wasn't called the USA then?
theres a line between pro-gun and just making shit up / using whatever statistics/facts/stories work for us.
Yeah yeah I know, antis do it all the time. Carry on...

You've got a point, the native Americans pulled off more than a few massacres of their own!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_massacres

(also note that the worst of the worst of these was actually a pitched battle and was done with mostly fire, bladed weapons, and crossbows, though there were a very few primitive black powder arquebuses)

Also as deplorable as wounded knee was looking at it in a mono chromatic prism 127 years later isn't the easiest way to do it.

How many years ago was the 2nd amendment written?

And before that, the natural right to keep and bear arms?

Back
Top Bottom