Too close to home

Dumbass. I hope he ends up in Walpole for nightly PMITA sessions.
Unfortunately, the only thing he'll probably learn from this, is to make sure the gun is loaded next time before attempting to shoot someone.
[frown]

Sounds like the cops did everything calmly, cooly, and correctly. As to the original tenant who retrieved his apparently unloaded gun: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? If the gun is unloaded, you would have been better served grabbing a hammer.

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. The tenant may have planned on loading the revolver and events unfolded too quickly. Still, I'd rather grab a loaded gun than an unloaded one. [hmmm]

Dude. This is the type of crap that anti's love to read. Any idiot who stores an HD gun unloaded has not only had his mind polluted by anti thinking but they have now just played into the hands of anti's in demeaning gun owners everywhere who they say are inept at protecting themselves. Dumbass!

Sounds like the cops did everything calmly, cooly, and correctly. As to the original tenant who retrieved his apparently unloaded gun: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? If the gun is unloaded, you would have been better served grabbing a hammer.

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions. The tenant may have planned on loading the revolver and events unfolded too quickly. Still, I'd rather grab a loaded gun than an unloaded one. [hmmm]

Maybe he was encumbered by Massachusetts safe storage laws.

Back
Top Bottom