To early to be excited?

Now, before you go getting too excited-

Cabarrus Arena & Events Center
4751 Highway 49 North
Concord, NC 28025

Issue number one- its 893 miles away from concord, NH

Now look at that, haha. Originally he had a gun show in July listed, but it was in Concord, NC.

Just realize that you can look, touch the handguns, but not buy any in NH (or any other state than MA).

It's a decent show and one I try to attend most years. Prices on a lot of stuff seem to reflect the proximity to MA however (HIGH and HIGHER than reasonable)!

You're just mad I caught you.

I have to admit, it was a good save. Everybody thinks I am crazy now.

I admit, I was leaning towards calling in the men in white coats to come and get ya, but then I realized the game at play here. Gotta love the "edit" feature huh! you can make anyone a liar by simply editing out your own post after the statement is made. I put the phone down mxracer, no worries, you wont be committed. I actually made that same mistake last year when I was looking for shows. I had no idea there was a Concord, NC, so at first glance I assumed it was Concord, NH too.

I didn't love the Marlboro show this year, so I don't know that I will waste much time going to many more. THere really are no great deals to be made, unless you are a C&R holder then you may find some goodies. But ammo pricing is still better at Wally world, though the shows do tend to have the "illusive" calibers from time to time like that mysterious .380ACP round that cant be found many places.

Good luck and enjoy the show.

Just realize that you can look, touch the handguns, but not buy any in NH (or any other state than MA).

I've bought handguns at NH gun shows, they just have to get sent down through an MA FFL, assuming the gun is "compliant" before I can actually take it home. Course only some NH dealers may even be willing to do it.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom