• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Titegroup

Not sure if it meets your geographical criteria but Bass Pro in Foxboro ususally has some. haven't been in there in a month so you should let your fingers do the walkin before heading in that direction

I hear Flint Armament in Fall River is carrying some powder and also Village Sports in Westport.

Also, I'm not really a big fan of either of these stores two stores but Northeast Trading in N Attleboro and Middleboro Gun Shop usually have a good selection of powder.

finding Titegroup is like looking for bigfoot...heard its out there but haven't found it yet. [laugh] I was in Bass Pro the other day and didn't see any and I don't think flint carries a lot of powder. NET usually has a lot of powder if you dare go there.

Bass Pro in Foxboro had a great selection of 4 lb jugs for a while, but lately it's been spotty.

Not south shore but, I recall seeing it on the shelf when I bought powder and primers at Collector's Gallery in Stoneham a couple weeks ago. Give them a call if you can't find it elsewhere.

ACME ARMORMENT in plympton had a few different types of powder last I stopped in. 1lb jugs.

Back
Top Bottom