Tim Allen (Last Man Standing) is now KK6OTD

cockpitbob

NES Member
Article

And, his real name is not Tim Allen, it's Tim Dick. Yup, that's what the article says and what is shown for KK6OTD on qrz.com.

The article says two dozen of the crew and cast got their tickets so he finally did too.

Is that show worth watching? I saw about 5 minutes of an episode and it seemed like yet another "Dad is a bumbling fool who can't do anything right" show.

My wife and I think its pretty funny.

His same witty and sarcastic humor comes out a lot, and its not the typical, predictable, one-liner humor - that you see on a lot of pathetic sitcoms.

Others on this site like it too:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...Man-Standing-quot-TV-show?highlight=tim+allen

Maybe I'll give it another chance then. It seemed like just another show that makes all men look like fools who can't do anything right without their wives fixing things for them. You know, like Home Improvement.

Last Man Standing gets away with poking fun at the real world differences between men and women that most shows are too PC to try. It's really funny too.

Maybe I'll give it another chance then. It seemed like just another show that makes all men look like fools who can't do anything right without their wives fixing things for them. You know, like Home Improvement.

Jill was a pretty bad cook though! [laugh]

Dick jokes must have plagued his youth

This guy is not amused:

Screen-shot-2013-02-26-at-12.05.54-PM.png

I actually think Andy Dick is funny tho...something about that guy cracks me up...especially his scene in Old School [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom