Tierney to introduce new gun bill.

crash-and-burn-money.jpg

I made a graphic for the bill. ;)

[video=youtube_share;ueYUwcZV-n0]http://youtu.be/ueYUwcZV-n0[/video]

At this point in time, the pol's are just throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks. (The lib's that is).

SHithead doesn't understand that a gun is a collection of fitted metal and wood parts.

So he wants federal government to design , contract , and retrofit a battery powered trigger group for every firearm in existence ?

Whatever. Even he knows this is stupid, he just wanted to add " proposed legislation " to his resume.

I'm working on a theory that these idiots are the product of alien abductions. Their DNA altered to create an intergalactic version of reality TV for Ferengi, maybe something like Survivor Earth.

[popcorn]

If personalized guns were such a freaking good idea the police would have adopted them a long time ago. Although I think the number has gone down, at one time close to 25% of officers shot in the line of duty were shot with their own guns.

Stop Handgun Violence sent out an email with this quote from John Rosenthal:

With over 30,000 Americans killed by guns each year and 87 killed every day, think of all the lives and never ending grief that could have been saved in the last 10 years if this common sense and readily available technology was brought to market in the United States.
Two thirds of those deaths are suicides. Personalized guns won't prevent owners from shooting themselves.

If personalized guns were such a freaking good idea the police would have adopted them a long time ago. Although I think the number has gone down, at one time close to 25% of officers shot in the line of duty were shot with their own guns.

Stop Handgun Violence sent out an email with this quote from John Rosenthal:

Two thirds of those deaths are suicides. Personalized guns won't prevent owners from shooting themselves.

Unbelievable how the facts can be manipulated. The correct logic should be that more lives would be saved with technology that would only let someone else use your gun!

Unbelievable how the facts can be manipulated. The correct logic should be that more lives would be saved with technology that would only let someone else use your gun!
Bwahahaha! That's (sadly) fkn hilarious!

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent point that I had never heard nor thought of as a rebuttal before!

+1

Most criminals are pro gun control. He is a criminal (as is his douchebag wife) and belongs in prison.

30,000 gun deaths? He is making numbers up. That's the norm for vehicle deaths, guns are more in the 8-10k range.

We can all laugh at this silliness but the ignorant moonbats eat this up and that's his key voting base. He is intellectually dishonest, at best.

Most criminals are pro gun control. He is a criminal (as is his douchebag wife) and belongs in prison.
His wife was in prison and is a convicted felon for assisting her brothers in illegal offshore sports betting. Tierney visited her brothers at the offshore island, but claims he never knew what they or his wife was doing. How many of you do not have a clue about what your wife has been doing for over the past 10 years?

Even the Globe knows this bill is BS, they put common sense in quotes in the article when referencing the legislation.

i am glad that this is the reaction, even in MA to this kind of ridiculous bullshit:

[video=youtube_share;i7gIpuIVE3k]http://youtu.be/i7gIpuIVE3k[/video]

SHithead doesn't understand that a gun is a collection of fitted metal and wood parts.

So he wants federal government to design , contract , and retrofit a battery powered trigger group for every firearm in existence ?

Whatever. Even he knows this is stupid, he just wanted to add " proposed legislation " to his resume.
This. He knows the bill has no chance of passing but he can say he "tried to do something".
Charlie

You guys jest, but YES, the technology does exist. It works on the same principle as an RFID tag you have on your work badges or the ones they implant under your dogs skins. For they're prototyping it with the RFID tags inside wrist watch that you would wear, but I can easily see how it would be easy for that tag to be placed in your wrist. It's even directional, so if your flip the muzzle towards yourself, it'll deactivate. Basically the RFID tag needs to be behind the pistol grip. The power consumption on it is really low so the battery last for a long time.

They're already spinning it up to be used in Europe. This tech will be coming to the USA, but I don't see it happening anytime soon as a mean for gun control.

'Smart guns' could be next step in gun control - Apr. 23, 2013

Search for "smart guns" on youtube and google.

His wife was in prison and is a convicted felon for assisting her brothers in illegal offshore sports betting. Tierney visited her brothers at the offshore island, but claims he never knew what they or his wife was doing. How many of you do not have a clue about what your wife has been doing for over the past 10 years?

Didn't Barney Frank use that defense as well..and people bought it?

I am an 03FFL and collect WWII handguns and rifles, I see that he will require it in used gun sales.

That will destroy the value of any collector guns, that is like putting an I-pod in a tube radio and saying it is still original. He isn't getting me to change my German Lugers or Walthers!

Of course they have had technology to stop drunk driving by putting stuff in cars that if you are drunk you cannot drive and it has never flown so hopefully this won't fly either.

Back
Top Bottom