• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thoughts on the Kriss Vector

I love it when my older threads come back to life. Really went back and forth on getting one of these, but in the end I didn't "pull the trigger" on it. Still think it would have been a lot of fun.

I have one in 10mm. I took the risk because almost all of my purchases prior had been pretty tame and reserved and I wanted to leave my safe space and try something new. Almost one year later I love it. Yes, it definitely beats up your cheek. I haven't found a brilliant solution to this problem, so I kind of just bear down and take it like when I shoulder my awkwardly miniature Chinese SKS. I've gotten used to both without any modifications. Anyway, back to the Vector, it is pretty heavy indeed, so if you're looking for a stout PCC this might not be for you. But for me it's not just a range toy. I've gotten this thing to cycle reliably and I've trained with it often enough that I wouldn't even feel reserved about popping it out of my safe during a home defense situation. Most of the firearms I purchase have to double for that scenario, but I would definitely grab ear protection first!

Back
Top Bottom