• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thoughts on CZ P-07?

they are well built guns. the earlier models were somewhat spotty (so I am told). it also took CZ a while to decide what the hell they want to call this pistol. they fiddled with the name for a bit.

the DA trigger pull is heavy but can be made smooth either with some gunsmithing or just by shooting it a bunch. the controls are a little clunky IMO but the upside is the gun can be easily operated while wearing a glove. if you like DA/SA pistols you will like the P-07. it did feel a little thick but this may have been subjective as I never actually measured it. the serrations on the slide are nice and aggressive. overall the lines on the pistol are excellent. i dig the big square trigger guard. very cool.

almost as cool as an HK P2000

Last edited:
Thanks appreciate the feedback!

On a side note is there any issue with a threaded barrel in Massachusetts? Read the AWB page and it needs to meet two items on the list and it only meets one, the threaded barrel one.

Just want to make sure.

Thanks!

my two cents...make sure you get the gen 2 version. 1 gen had very sharp lines. Line so sharp you could cut your hand on them. I have considered picking up another one. Great pistol, even like the p-09. Best of luck

my two cents...make sure you get the gen 2 version. 1 gen had very sharp lines. Line so sharp you could cut your hand on them. I have considered picking up another one. Great pistol, even like the p-09. Best of luck
How do n you tell the difference?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would google it. But the gen 2 has more rounded lines on the slide. Hammer is different, trigger is flatter gen 1 trigger is curved. Just to name a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys may get both an 07 and an 09! Just quickly is just a threaded barrel illegal in mass? I dont think so but I have no freaking clue how the AWB is interpreted. I read it as it only has 1 of the list of features to make it not compliant with MA AWB as it says it needs 2 from the list but lord knows how the state views it.

Thanks again!

Thanks guys may get both an 07 and an 09! Just quickly is just a threaded barrel illegal in mass? I dont think so but I have no freaking clue how the AWB is interpreted. I read it as it only has 1 of the list of features to make it not compliant with MA AWB as it says it needs 2 from the list but lord knows how the state views it.

Thanks again!

Threaded Barrel is legal. Last I checked, and I welcome being corrected, but the CZs aren't on the EOPS list, which will make getting them in MA a little bit harder.

Yea im not worried about them being on the list. I can get them just wanted to make sure it didn't violate any of the AWB restrictions.

Back
Top Bottom