This is why florida kicks ass

Yeah I stood in a fire ant nest pretty much as soon as I got here. Did not go well, don't recommend
My son loves kicking them... i look like last action hero like every time we go to a place with them.... ive saved him every time so far... but when he hits two...no more, tough love school for the stupid

Kick a fire ants nest get bit

Why is that everybody who moves down South (who hasn't moved back North within 2 years) seems to spend most of their time trying to convince Northerners how awesome it is down there?

The worst part of Florida is better than the best part of Mass. It sucks up here. We have the highest taxes, the most liberal politicians, the strictest gun laws, the shittyest weather, ridiculous property values, and on and on...
Why is that everybody who moves down South (who hasn't moved back North within 2 years) seems to spend most of their time trying to convince Northerners how awesome it is down there?
Because compared to Mass its paradise.

The worst part of Florida is better than the best part of Mass. It sucks up here. We have the highest taxes, the most liberal politicians, the strictest gun laws, the shittyest weather, ridiculous property values, and on and on...

Because compared to Mass its paradise.
I guess.......but if you hate it so much, why don't you move? Life is too short to hate where you live. I mean, what's the point?

I think FL sucks in many ways, personally.

I cant do NH as I cant afford it. FL was the backup. Its no paradise, few jobs and the pay sucks in the ones available.

Its a nice place to retire and snowbird. Jury is still out on raising a family. Its significantly better than MA which isn't saying a lot.

Because we want people to know theres life outside of 95...

I cant do NH as I cant afford it. FL was the backup. Its no paradise, few jobs and the pay sucks in the ones available.

Its a nice place to retire and snowbird. Jury is still out on raising a family. Its significantly better than MA which isn't saying a lot.
I have some oppurtunity better than I had in MA for sure

I love raising my son down here but hes young

Tons of parks community sponsored events like library readings(by non trans) our counties halloween party was really cool

Much more community based here than back north.

Plus not much cold or snow

All my buddies want to off themselves when they dress their kids to go outside for 20 min

I was on the beach the day after christmas drinking beers playing with my son in the water

I have some oppurtunity better than I had in MA for sure

I love raising my son down here but hes young

Tons of parks community sponsored events like library readings(by non trans) our counties halloween party was really cool

Much more community based here than back north.

Plus not much cold or snow

All my buddies want to off themselves when they dress their kids to go outside for 20 min

I was on the beach the day after christmas drinking beers playing with my son in the water
The community is significantly better here for sure.

If I wasn't in a literal perpetual nightmare of a job search I'd have a much higher opinion.

My cousin was visiting from FL to MA a couple seeks ago, and his kids were the happiest, nicest kids I've seen in awhile. Homeschooled in FL, but I think anywhere is probably ok to raise kids as long as its active parenting not letting the public schools do it.

My cousin was visiting from FL to MA a couple seeks ago, and his kids were the happiest, nicest kids I've seen in awhile. Homeschooled in FL, but I think anywhere is probably ok to raise kids as long as its active parenting not letting the public schools do it.
They don't eat at Krystal in Titusville, do they?

The bugs arent that bad... lol like dude your outside of course there are f***ing bugs

Except the damn ants those things are a pain
For fire ants, I use this stuff. Texas Size Texas 2 Step Fire Ant Kit
It seems pricey but one bag covers all 15 acres of my property and provides six months of protection. If a mound does pop up, I sprinkle a little of the canned powed on it and poof.

I am in AL, not FL. There aren't any more bugs than I noticed in MA. But they are all on growth hormones. Some of those darn things look like they could carry the cat away. We have a pest control contract. They do their thing every three months so we never see anything in or around the house.

Is this a trick question? :confused:

Because life really is better down south. At least, it has been for me. Of course, everyone's mileage may vary.

For fire ants, I use this stuff. Texas Size Texas 2 Step Fire Ant Kit
It seems pricey but one bag covers all 15 acres of my property and provides six months of protection. If a mound does pop up, I sprinkle a little of the canned powed on it and poof.

I am in AL, not FL. There aren't any more bugs than I noticed in MA. But they are all on growth hormones. Some of those darn things look like they could carry the cat away. We have a pest control contract. They do their thing every three months so we never see anything in or around the house.
I only have an acre but I'll give that a try. How do you spread it?

I set my personal record for the most amount of money spent on alcohol in a day in Key West .... March 1994

It was one hell of a effn good time I'll tell you.

Publix needs to sell ammo !

I went to Key West twice in the mid 90's. That place was crazy back then. That was back when the strip clubs were actually located on Duvalle with all the other bars. It ain't like that today unfortunately. Key West used to be a 'Sunny Place for Shady People'. Today it's just an open air shopping mall for the tourists coming off the cruise ships. Everything is going to shit. :(

Back
Top Bottom