• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is why florida kicks ass

Well, yes you did. [smile]

I have never been to FL, but I would like to go to the Keys.

Look again, the double negative means that he's going to buy ammo at the pharmacy.

The Keys are fun. We did a second honeymoon down there - and it was a blast. There's a compound on the right at the end of Duval street. Go out into the insanity, when/if it gets to be too much - go into the compound.

Did some snorkeling down there, beautiful.

peak florida, well almost
that lady with the AR pistol spraying the hood because some hoodrat stole a 4000 dollar puppy.

only bested by the guy in cape coral yelling firework noises across the canal in the middle of the night….. [rofl]

peak florida, well almost
that lady with the AR pistol spraying the hood because some hoodrat stole a 4000 dollar puppy.

only bested by the guy in cape coral yelling firework noises across the canal in the middle of the night….. [rofl]
Did she stop at 20 rounds, because that was when the cost of the ammo was > cost of the dog? [shocked]

From the title, I thought this was going to be the story:

Could one of the NES experts comment on the Extra Floaty guns
that need rocks tied to them to make them sink?

(BTW, if the ignoramus didn't wrap rope around the gun,
what are the odds the fishhook would even have snagged it?)

ahhh Cape Coral...... right down the street and around the corner... yep I'm that close

largest city between Tampa and Miami, population of over 200K, nothing that goes on there surprises me...

I hate not paying income tax... country living.... public shooting ranges....no wait time on the golf course...well maintained public parks....nice weather...

Glad you are happy and I really would like to go to FL one day.. But public gun ranges f'n suck. The only reason to brag about them is if they are new to you.

Back
Top Bottom