This is disturbing yet hilarious

Texas House Bill 196 has zero co-sponsors, just soon-to-be-single-term Rep Thresa “Terry” Meza.

Last edited:
This is semi-fake.

The politician is real, but the quoted section isn't her actual work or real quotes, it's conservative satire.
We are talking about Texas, right?

Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail:
...​
This is one of the oldest and most effective tricks in politics. Every hack in the business has used it in times of trouble, and it has even been elevated to the level of political mythology in a story about one of Lyndon Johnson’s early campaigns in Texas. The race was close and Johnson was getting worried. Finally he told his campaign manager to start a massive rumor campaign about his opponent’s life-long habit of enjoying carnal knowledge of his own barnyard sows.​
“Christ, we can’t get away with calling him a pig-fücker,” the campaign manager protested. “Nobody’s going to believe a thing like that.”​
“I know,” Johnson replied. “But let’s make the sonofabitch deny it.”​
...​

I don't think Terry Meza needs to worry about intruders. One look at that face and they would be tripping over each other to get the hell away from her.

1615233498112.png

I am guessing she has never been on the receiving end of a home invasion.
More likely that she knows or is related to someone who has committed a home invasion. Also liberal vote pandering is reaching the "Hold my beer, watch this!" level to the Nth degree. Seems that there's a daily contest for each to out-stupid the last one.

In an age where you can google something's validity in about two seconds, people seem awfully quick to forward/post stuff without doing any checking on it.

Reminds me how I was reading the other day a sports publication included a fake quote from a Lebron James parody account. The guy made his account look similar and included a fake "Verified" logo and the website printed the tweets as if they were actually from Lebron himself. Gotta get that scoop!

Usually it's funny but like in this case, just makes gunowners look gullible in my opinion.
Yep. this is some cringe bullshit, and its a lie.

I wonder if this dingbat would call the cops if thieves showed up at her house to rob her. I mean being a legislator and all she must have some good stuff lying around just waiting to be redistributed. She can sit outside in her yard with an accomplice holding a gun to her head you know for 'cooperation' purposes. Afterwards she can tell us all how liberating and life fulfilling it was to give up her personal possessions at gun point.

It's already happened in Seattle. The leading proponent of defunding the police was outraged when she called 9-1-1 and was told they had no one to respond because of the cuts
I don't think Terry Meza needs to worry about intruders. One look at that face and they would be tripping over each other to get the hell away from her.

View attachment 459253

How much does she charge to haunt a house?

Blow that up into banner size.
Print a ton of them and keep putting it on her front lawn as fast as she can take them down.

Back
Top Bottom