• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thinking About Joining Londonderry Fish and Game

I moved out of MA to NH 2 months ago and I’m looking to join a club. I was a member of Haverhill but it’s too far and now a bit crippled (sadly). I’m about equal distance from Pelham and Londonderry, and I’m leaning towards Londonderry because it seems to be pretty low key and easy to join.

Are there any Londonderry members that might be willing to give me a tour of the club? I’m not asking to shoot as a guest, though I’d love to do that too.

Any other thoughts on the club would be welcome.

Thanks,

G

It is a pretty laid back club. There are a few meat heads who think they can do whatever they want but other than that it's a nice club.

Sent from my rotary phone

LFG doesn't allow certain things to be used as targets but some people feel the rules don't apply to them. Also leaving their trash and shot up targets all over the range.

Its mostly common sense stuff.......No kegs, car parts, appliances....I will get the exact wording tonight

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Here is the link to the range rules......

Range Rules

Here are the prohibited items... Anything else that can be used safely is pretty much fair game (Tannerite, Steels)

ITEMS PROHIBITED ON LFGC RANGES

• Home Electronics: Radios, Televisions, Appliances, Computers, CRT monitors, and other electronic devices. (not intended to preclude shooting chronographs)
  • Glass Bottles of any kind.
  • Alcoholic Beverage containers: Liquor, Beer and Wine Bottles, Beer Cans, Wine Bottles and Boxes, and any other container not named above that contained an alcoholic beverage.
  • Large Stuffed Animals
  • Aerosol Cans: Spray Paint, WD-40 cans, etc. Shaving cream ok...(until shot cans are left behind and we have to clean them up.)
  • Hazmat Containers: Any container that held a hazardous material: Acetone, Gasoline, Oil, Thinner, Turpentine, Stain, Lacquer, etc.
  • Automotive: Car Doors, Auto windows, etc.

I was just shooting there today, the only one in the place....

I moved out of MA to NH 2 months ago and I’m looking to join a club. I was a member of Haverhill but it’s too far and now a bit crippled (sadly). I’m about equal distance from Pelham and Londonderry, and I’m leaning towards Londonderry because it seems to be pretty low key and easy to join.

Are there any Londonderry members that might be willing to give me a tour of the club? I’m not asking to shoot as a guest, though I’d love to do that too.

Any other thoughts on the club would be welcome.

Thanks,

G

I've been a member for a little over a year. Its been a great club for my wife and I, no complaints. The weekends tend to be busy but during the week its nice and empty for the most part.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The large stuffed animals part seems like they stuck that in there to see if you're paying attention. lol.

I guess there was problem with people shooting 6' tall stuffed animals and leaving the stuffing everywhere....

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom