• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thinking about doing this.....

btnh6668

NES Member
s5204W9.jpg
How badly would i be judged for doing this lol. My biggest issue is i would probably have to find a different type of gun to do it on since i have issues griping glocks with my small hands. What hand gun would you suggest i do this on if i decide to do it? Factoring in of course I live in MA.

uzvtdb0lzv65uiwfyehj.jpg

Damn, I just bought a new shotgun, but now I want this

When you were a kid it was all about the official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

When I was a kid it was about the Nintendo Zapper

In my day it was all about this....

$_1.JPG

And I was just yanking your chain. Anything that gets you young'uns into the shooting sports is OK by me.

Your hands are too small for a 34?

Hell I have girl hands and I can shoot most of them just fine.... [rofl]

-Mike

You shouldnt worry about being judged. It is cool for a range gun. Younger people will not get it lol.

Considering how much companies cash in on nostalgia I doubt there's any kid that plays video games yet isn't aware of duck hunt / the zapper.

Looking at the pics I think the Nintendo is milled into the slide . That makes it more bad ass.
57eac0ecc86080a230390508cd79ac08.jpg

I had the orange one growing up . I remember in 90 when I got home from having my tonsils and adnoid(spelling ?)removed. my grand ma bought me a new one and super Mario 3 I was 4 lol .

Later I remember having terminator on sega and had this.
9fccfb908179987cb6d976e8c8278ff3.jpg

Your hands are too small for a 34?

Hell I have girl hands and I can shoot most of them just fine.... [rofl]

-Mike
Its doable but i have to alter my grip in order to get proper finger on the trigger. It doesn't feel natural which will be interesting since i just got a g19. We shall see how i do with it when it take to the range tomorrow.

Lol, here's the gun in action...gotta love this guy.
[video]https://youtube.com/watch?v=AJbS5PYQudQ[/video]

Last edited:
I think a 92FS would be better since the barrel is exposed.

Dude cant grip a 34 lol whats he gunna do with a beretta hold it with one hand on each side of the grip like a two year old with a sippy cup. But i totally agree that would be one bad mother of a beretta.

Back
Top Bottom