Theoretical e-FA10 confirmation

bob6180

NES Member
Hi,

so... Theoretically if a friend of mine did a personal transfer last week using the mircs website - all done legally, etc and lost their confirmation... Is there a way to recover it?

My friend doesn't want to immediately call the FRB and blindly ask ... As they aren't sure if it will blow up.

My friend thanks you in advance

Hi,

so... Theoretically if a friend of mine did a personal transfer last week using the mircs website - all done legally, etc and lost their confirmation... Is there a way to recover it?

My friend doesn't want to immediately call the FRB and blindly ask ... As they aren't sure if it will blow up.

I had an issue with my first FA10 a few years ago where it said it was pw protected and wouldn't print the form. I emailed the FRB and got a response initially but never received anything in the mail

[FONT=&amp]Good afternoon, [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Please email me your mailing address and the date of transfer that you submitted on the form. Occasionally Apple computers will ask for a password and that is why you weren’t able to print out the form. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Zorran[/FONT][FONT=&amp][/FONT]

Last edited:
Hi,

Please tell your "friend" to theoretically remove the tin foil hat and make that call.

Also, Andrew (corrected, sorry Bob), I don't think anyone at FRB would appreciate their full name, Email address and direct phone number posted on the internet for posterity! You might think of redacting that info as a courtesy to the person at FRB who tried to help you. I can tell you that the Director of FRB and her Counsel both have changed their CID to read "617" only. I had a chuckle when they called me back and that showed up. But that should be a "hint". [Yes, I have the direct numbers, cell numbers and direct Email for both but would never post them anywhere publicly because that is the wrong thing to do to people who are trying to be helpful.]

Last edited:
How hard would it be to code in "e-FA10 confirmation print/email" functionality into the portal (using confirmation ID).

...or would that mean a major cost overrun project with 3rd parties and competitive bidding?

search the C: drive for registration*.* and you should find it in the downloads folder assuming he printed it

I had an issue where I was t able to print my copy, I called the FRB and they asked me to send an email with my information. They then emailed me a copy of the transaction. Very simple to do.

They have responded to me as well when running into a print error. FYI, for Apple users, do not attempt to use Safari while submitting the form. You will get the error message stating a password is needed. Use either Firefox or Google Chrome and it will work.

I had an issue where I was t able to print my copy, I called the FRB and they asked me to send an email with my information. They then emailed me a copy of the transaction. Very simple to do.

omg you mean they didn't send in the black helicopters to take your guns??? [shocked]

They have responded to me as well when running into a print error. FYI, for Apple users, do not attempt to use Safari while submitting the form. You will get the error message stating a password is needed. Use either Firefox or Google Chrome and it will work.

I'm not sure what the issue is, but I've submitted several reports on several different Macs using Safari with no issues at all. One possible issue I can think of is whether you have Adobe Acrobat (either Reader or Pro) installed, instead of relying on Apple's Preview app. (?) I'm not saying that you didn't have problems, but it isn't a universal problem with Macs.

I had an issue with my first FA10 a few years ago where it said it was pw protected and wouldn't print the form. I emailed the FRB and got a response initially but never received anything in the mail

[FONT=&amp]Good afternoon, [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Please email me your mailing address and the date of transfer that you submitted on the form. Occasionally Apple computers will ask for a password and that is why you weren’t able to print out the form. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Zorran[/FONT]

FYI this password protection crap can be removed easily in adobe acrobat (not acrobat reader). I deal w this every time I do an FA10 since Im a mac dweeb.

FYI this password protection crap can be removed easily in adobe acrobat (not acrobat reader). I deal w this every time I do an FA10 since Im a mac dweeb.

Ohh gotcha. Well this was the one and only (last) time I did a transfer on a Mac [laugh]. Although I used my iPhone one time and did the screen shot but didn't like the quality so I just use my computer and hotspot.

Back
Top Bottom