The STG44 in 22 is coming.....

It's being offered in a 10 shot version so I"m assuming they are making a MA/CA approved version... Not sure on the timing of the release of it in Mass.

It's being offered in a 10 shot version so I"m assuming they are making a MA/CA approved version... Not sure on the timing of the release of it in Mass.

You are correct. I have had a few conversations with ATI and a few local distributors. There will be a 10 round magazine produced so it can be sold in the communist states of america.

You are correct. I have had a few conversations with ATI and a few local distributors. There will be a 10 round magazine produced so it can be sold in the communist states of america.

thanks for the replies, so its just gonna be a matter of when local stores get them from distributors

I'm sorry guys but this is ghey ... G H E Y!!! It's only one step above airsoft. Probably less useful than a BB "STG44". This "rifle" is not an STG44, it's just a bunch of molded parts made look like it. Get yourself an airsoft toy, squeeze a 10/22 inside and call it Suzan. Crap, I'd rather own a piece of a real demilled STG44 (if I'm ever so lucky) than this POS.

You may also be interested in fake Lambo kit built on top of a Fiero:

Lamborghini%20kitcar%20Pontiac%20Fiero4.jpg

Then maybe you shouldn't buy one?

not only I'm NOT going to buy it, but I will ridicule everyone who does (I'm feeling especially judgmental tonight [smile])

For everyone who considers blowing enough money to get a nice Mouser, there is the Ruger MG42 for 10/22 "Dress-up" kit:

wm_732955.jpg

it comes with a pair of used panties and a first aid kit in case people at the range start choking while laughing at you.

it does not come with bipod because ... it's not that heavy [rolleyes]

not only I'm NOT going to buy it, but I will ridicule everyone who does (I'm feeling especially judgmental tonight [smile])

For everyone who considers blowing enough money to get a nice Mouser, there is the Ruger MG42 for 10/22 "Dress-up" kit:

wm_732955.jpg

it comes with a pair of used panties and a first aid kit in case people at the range start choking while laughing at you.

it does not come with bipod because ... it's not that heavy [rolleyes]

This thing is awesome ... does it come with a rail so I can mount a laser and a light????

sent from my truck while driving down 95 in the high speed lane doing 55

This thing is awesome ... does it come with a rail so I can mount a laser and a light????

sent from my truck while driving down 95 in the high speed lane doing 55

no but LEDs in the recoil buffer imitate flash while a voice module make realistic "wooosh" sound to give that "authentic" look and feel. Plus gun can speak German while you shoot: "Du bist so scheiße" (batteries are sold separately) [rofl]

I'm sorry guys but this is ghey ... G H E Y!!! It's only one step above airsoft. Probably less useful than a BB "STG44". This "rifle" is not an STG44, it's just a bunch of molded parts made look like it. Get yourself an airsoft toy, squeeze a 10/22 inside and call it Suzan. Crap, I'd rather own a piece of a real demilled STG44 (if I'm ever so lucky) than this POS.

You may also be interested in fake Lambo kit built on top of a Fiero:

Lamborghini%20kitcar%20Pontiac%20Fiero4.jpg

Thats a little harsh dont you think. Ok so you arent going to buy one, thats fine. Who said we thought this was a real STG??? Maybe we just want a cool little plinker and always liked the look of the STG. I dont ever remember stating I was going to put on my stahlelm, jack boots and my Gebirgjager complete uniform and goose step up and down my street. To each their own I guess.

Like I said in an earlier post I was concerned about it being "a bunch of molded parts made look like it". This is supposed to mimic the weight of the original STG44 with all metal parts and if it was a cheapie paintball gun, molded plastic crap I wouldn't even consider it. The MG42 dress up kit does actually look good but if you read the fine print you still stuck with the standard 10/22 magazine hanging out the bottom of the receiver. THAT WOULD LOOK "GHEY".

What it all comes down to is we're not rich enough to own the real thing of either of these guns. Given the choice between a non-functional and a 22 I'll take the 22. Given the choice between a 22 and the real thing I'll take the real thing every time. Until those winning Megabucks numbers come to me this will have to do.

Boris: Still some funny comments though.. [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom