The STG44 in 22 is coming.....

It's been a year since I've heard anything about this but apparently the dream isn't dead.....

http://networkedblogs.com/sT7Mq

img_6314-tm-tfb.jpg

I would much rather see a M1 carbine and M1 Garand 22lr, theres a new M1 Carbine 22 by citedel been coming out for a long time......still not in stock anywhere?????

I am a little dissapointed that they changed the crate for it. I liked the green one with Wehrmacht written on the side of it. If I get one I am going to have to change the crate to like the original prototype one.

I would much rather see a M1 carbine and M1 Garand 22lr, theres a new M1 Carbine 22 by citedel been coming out for a long time......still not in stock anywhere?????

I'm pretty sure you can get a stock set for a basic Ruger 10/22 that makes it look just like an M1 carbine.

Here's a video from last year's SHOT Show talking about the STG44 and the MP 40. I wonder when/if the MP 40 will be released?

I'm thinkin' the STG44 might come home with me......

Last edited by a moderator:
Did any of you folks see the "real deal" in ShotGun news last year? It was beautiful. Price tag if I remember was 5K but in Canada 3K.

As to the model , I'll take Kathy R which is my avatar any day!!!!!!!! 45 Collector she may make you think twice about blondes!

Yeah.... I agree. The "Dude, where's my rifle?" type interview skills have to go. It sounds like what you get when frat boys go to the SHOT show.

This aside I am looking forward to the release of the STG44 in 22. I was concerned that it was going to be some plastic Umarex style, paintball gun on steroids thing.... I'm glad it's going to be an all metal and wood gun.

I'm still new to the firearm world so forgive me if this had been asked before. But well this go on sale in MA as the same time as the rest if the country. IE does that stupid AG compliance roster only apply to handguns not rifles?

I really can't wait to get one of these...

Back
Top Bottom