the reason why i dont have a girlfriend

ok...these pics suck so i apologize in advance [smile]

heres what my rifle started as...a preban bushmaster with a superlite barrel, A3 carry handle and varminter free floated handguard

b90b0dad.jpg

and now...6 months later...and way too much money later...heres what i transformed it to [mg] [mg] [mg]

07_22_1.jpg

07_22_2.jpg

Bushmaster Lower
Stag Arms A2 flat top upper with A.R.M.S. flip up rear sight
A.R.M.S. S.I.R. free floated rail system
Surefire 961C Tac light
EOTech 552.A65 Military/Law Enforcement Holographic sight
100 Round Beta - C Mag
Cheap Vertical Grip

Still to come...Specter Gear 3-Point CQB sling
SOPMOD collapsible stock
and either a Surefire M900A1 vertical grip forend light, or a Tango Down vertical grip and a Streamlight M6X long gun laser/light combo

haha and for the almost $3000 i spent on it...it bitches alot less than any other girlfriend too

shoots like a dream...over 300 rounds through it today and not 1 hiccup...and that includes bump firing the entire beta mag...think 100 rounds got spent in about 15 seconds

only thing is i need to re-zero my eotech because the ARMS system makes it sit higher where it is no longer in co-witness mode and i was shooting about 3-4 inches high at 100 yards...thinking about maybe replacing the eotech with a trijicon now too

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bump_firing
Bump firing is the method of using the recoil of a semi-automatic rifle to operate its trigger. This results in simulated automatic fire. The easiest way to bump fire is from the hip, although this results in bad accuracy. Experienced bump fire practitioners are able to produce reasonable accurate shoulder bump fireing. bump fire tends to be much less accurate and contollable than mechanical full automatic fire.

See also aquabumping.

See video;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64z3qkpp-0E

With practice you can learn to bump from the shoulder [wink]

Last edited:
...and you probably get free beer, too?

haha you bet your ass i do!!!

and typeo is right...bump firing is a lot more accurate from the shoulder, however with the added weight of the beta mag its tough to keep it up there...most of mine was done from the hip...i think maybe i hit the targets once or twice but it was hella fun

dreppucci007 said:
Jeez Jen, it doesn't take much to please you other than having a big gun, huh? [wink]

Unable to resist the powerful NES gravitational pull, this thread has been sucked into the swamp. All hope is lost, there can be no rescue, not even if Len jumps in with his constable's badge and a life preserver!

Unable to resist the powerful NES gravitational pull, this thread has been sucked into the swamp. All hope is lost, there can be no rescue, not even if Len jumps in with his constable's badge and a life preserver!

haha its ok...wait a few more days and youll see the REAL reason why i dont have a g/f...ill post pics as soon as my latest toy arrives

Cross-X said:

police.gif

"Per me si va ne la città dolente,
per me si va ne l'etterno dolore,
per me si va tra la perduta gente.

Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

Dinanzi a me non fuor cose create
se non etterne, e io etterno duro.
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate." [wink]

Ken

Back