The Pink Pistols: It's not easy being a gay gun owner!

J

JellyFish

Notice the contempt and hate directed toward the Pink Pistols by the left-wing pacifists in the gay community and the contemptuous title of the article. [angry]

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/view.php?id=11949

Screw these leftist a**h***s in the gay community! The Pink Pistols are doing the right thing by accepting responsibility for their own safety and not relying on idiot "hate crimes" laws to protect them! [frown]

Yes, I know about the site Dave. Thanks.

I am so sick of the pacifist a**h***s in the gay community. They think it's fine to treat gun owners like crap but, if they think somebody doesn't like them for whatever reason, they are the first ones to cry "discrimination! hate crime!" What a bunch of hypocritical a**h***s.

Yes, I know about the site Dave. Thanks.

I am so sick of the pacifist a**h***s in the gay community. They think it's fine to treat gun owners like crap but, if they think somebody doesn't like them for whatever reason, they are the first ones to cry "discrimination! hate crime!" What a bunch of hypocritical a**h***s.

I gotcha, Jim...I was posting it for the benefit of anyone else who choses to look into it.

When you first joined NES, you briefly mentioned it, so I checked it out then; However, we have MANY new members since then, so I figured since it was part of the discussion, I'd throw up a link for others to check out.

You have to respect a guy who thinks this way. Too many people in the gay community use their sexual orientation as a shield. I may disagree with JellyFish from time to time, but I sincerely feel that he would never accuse me of disagreeing or opposing someone's viewpoint simply because that person is gay.

Chris

Notice the contempt and hate directed toward the Pink Pistols by the left-wing pacifists in the gay community and the contemptuous title of the article. [angry]

http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/view.php?id=11949

Screw these leftist a**h***s in the gay community! The Pink Pistols are doing the right thing by accepting responsibility for their own safety and not relying on idiot "hate crimes" laws to protect them! [frown]

No different than straight people. There are three kinds of people in the world: sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. Pretty much all of us here fall in the third group.

That's what I was thinking. I don't think it matters if you're black, white, straight, gay, christian or muslim. Around here if you've got a gun you're guilty until proven innocent.

Unless it's an unregistered gun in the posession of an unliscensed criminal. Then the gun charge can be bargained away into the miniscule.

BTW -- how is plea bargaining with criminals different than negotiating with terrorists? Enquiring minds.....

Last edited:
I noticed that Clarence Patton, the acting executive director for the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs, trots out the same tired lines:

1. We don't need guns to solve the violence problem
2. The bad guys will get ahold of your gun.

Fie on you, Clarence!

Back
Top Bottom