• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The only thing I have seen from the Shot Show online thus far that I think I may need

Crye six12 for the AR... Just because.

2014-01-14%2B10.07.46.jpg

Mike

Attachments

• 2014-01-14%u00252B10.07.46.jpg
    2014-01-14%u00252B10.07.46.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 97
2am, dark, in boxers, multiple triggers for multiple attackers. I won't be running through a timed event in all my tacticool gear on a Saturday afternoon.

This would be a "toy."

I've started slacking and my sig unfortunately usually is the HD gun. Otherwise it would be the Tavor, but I don't have a light on that yet.

300BLK SBR is in the works (when the paperwork comes through).

Mike

How much, and is it MA legal? Oh, and even though its too bulky to really be practical, its still badass and I'd love to have one "just because"!

How much, and is it MA legal? Oh, and even though its too bulky to really be practical, its still badass and I'd love to have one "just because"!

If you read the rules it spears a sbs is legal on mass . But it has to start life that way . The master key thing im confused about what stamps etc you'd need.

I want this setup tho lol
yduvyhur.jpg

Not sure how legal it is .

Bullpup Revolver Shotgun Design

A Bull Pup shotgun design is not new. The High Stanard Model 10 and H&K's CAWS are two early examples. Whats new here is the revolver type cylinder and its in a bull pup form. I've already seen people concerned that if theres a KABOOM, it would be close to your face. Although thats a legitimate concern. I think if you use factory ammo you should be okay. Soldier System Daily is reporting that the SIX12 is designed for breachers so this sounds like a specialty shotgun. But lets admit it, it looks way cool.

Weird, cool.

20140114-085507.jpg

Weird, cool.

20140114-085507.jpg

From the pic of the full size shotty, I think that would work better instead of slung under the AR... IF the trigger was further back, so it wouldn't be a slow transition, that would be one thing. But how it's setup now, I can't see it doing well. Keep in mind, the full size shotty isn't so bad... They need to have a bigger magazine though. [rofl2]

The only thing I have seen from the Shot Show online thus far that I think I ...

Which... dun dun dun... I don't think it should be [wink]

Mike
Didn't realize its a revolver type deal. Are those banned in mass flat out? Would of sworn I read they are . But the 410/45 ones are legal cause it's rifled . I'm not thinking of the pistols that shoot 410/45 ...the full size 12g revolver style shotguns.

Would I be wrong to assume you would need a Bayo lug to mount it? Like a M203, or is it attached to the bottom rail? Can't really tell. I'll still take the standalone.

Last edited:
Would I be wrong to assume you would need a Bayo lug to mount it? Like a M203, or is it attached to the bottom rail? Can't really tell. I'll still take the standalone.

I thought that at first too, but after studying the pics closely, it appears to just mount to the lower rail.

I wonder how heavy,

and if i recall, MA says nothing about attaching a shotgun to your rifle, it just would have to have a min 18" barrale and over all length should be good,

Didn't realize its a revolver type deal. Are those banned in mass flat out? Would of sworn I read they are . But the 410/45 ones are legal cause it's rifled . I'm not thinking of the pistols that shoot 410/45 ...the full size 12g revolver style shotguns.

Idk! but if S&W made the governor revolver in 12g and it was sold in MA, i would probably have one, and not know why i bought it

Maybe for breaching... Or if you run out of magazines for what it's attached to.

If you need more than 6 shotgun shells for HD, you better stick to your AR with 30rd or beta mags. Most people that use shotguns for HD use pumps, usually with 5+1, 6+1 etc. A shotgun like this with a 6 rd mag isn't a fail IMHO.

So is the six cylinder like a magazine that is quick change? Looks like it from the pic. That makes it better...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk... Please excuse the brevity and auto corrected wrong words

Yup.

20140114-174901.jpg

The mag doesn't look that big to me, I dunno. I'm still intrigued by this masterkey, but the price will probably be ridiculous.
Crye Precision is now in the gun business. Caleb Crye decided that it was time to fix the problems facing breaching team members by applying their own brand of forward thinking design to improve the weight, size and manipulation of the underslung shotgun. The weapon’s lead designer, Eric Burt, above, decided the limiting factor in breaching guns is the length of their action and magazine.By combining a bullpup action and a revolving magazine, the length of the Six12 is decreased and ergonomics are improved dramatically over a traditional Masterkey style breeching gun. The Six12 is not a pump action. The trigger is a double action that spins the chamber, extends a chamber collar and fires the round in one pull. The magazine holds six 3″ 12 gauge rounds and fires them through a 12.5″ barrel.
Six12 will come in three configurations. The first is a the 12″ breaching configuration that mounts under an AR hanguard using picatinny rail. This version is an NFA item and will require a tax stamp for civillian purchase.
The second version is identical to the breaching configuration except for it’s 18″ barrel which makes it a easier to purchase as a non-NFA item. Mounted on AR, the 18″ Six12′s barrel extends barely an inch past the muzzle of a 16″ barrel. The last version is a standalone shotgun with a 22″ barrel, pistol grip and shoulder stock.
Pricing is not yet available on the Six12 system and it’s not expected to hit dealers before the summer. Interestingly, the gun is manufactured in Crye’s factory in Brooklyn, NY. According to Crye, they may be the only FFL manufacturing firearms in New York City in this century.

The only FFL mfg firearms in NY? Brave sum' bitches...

Last edited:
This version is an NFA item and will require a tax stamp for civillian purchase.

gayer than a bag of dicks.

do you get a stamp with an AOW? this doesn't exactly answer the question. big difference between $5 and $200.

Back
Top Bottom