• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Norwood Armory NOW OPEN

A new gun shop named Liberty Ordinance Supply opened in Norwood:

View: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1239873219972675

100 Access Rd Ste 215, Norwood MA 02062
Saturdays 10:00 AM — 5:00 PM
Weekday By Appointment Only
+1-508-492-5955
[email protected]

Is the shop owned by the same guy who owned the Armory or someone else?

Not true. But they do have a lot of long guns that are displayed with the butts on the floor, so they are low. Keep your kids in check and they are welcome, they start messing with all of the inventory and there may be an issue.
OH it was and is true! The owner was not happy / friendly that I had my son with me, even though he stood by my side at all times. He then proceeded to tell me it was against the law for my son to touch anything when I asked if he could hold a pistol. The owner said to me that everyone has to be 18 or older in order to touch or hold a firearm according to the law! It's to bad that he went out of business in one way but not in another!

OH it was and is true! The owner was not happy / friendly that I had my son with me, even though he stood by my side at all times. He then proceeded to tell me it was against the law for my son to touch anything when I asked if he could hold a pistol. The owner said to me that everyone has to be 18 or older in order to touch or hold a firearm according to the law! It's to bad that he went out of business in one way but not in another!
Don’t be butthurt not all kids are able to be “adult” enough to be around firearms. It’s like Dog owners saying ”oh, my dog is well behaved” then CHOMP.

His store, his policies, but don't make up b.s. excuses! The owner had a terrible attitude towards children and I'm not the only one that felt the same way!

Last edited:
His store his policies but don't make up b.s. excuses! The owner had a terrible attitude towards children and I'm not the only one that felt the same way!
After your incident, I refused to stop in that store ever again and I don't have any children!

In addition, I was serving legal papers on Bird (Certainteed, a St. Gobain company) regularly and driving right by the place every time.

Don’t be butthurt not all kids are able to be “adult” enough to be around firearms. It’s like Dog owners saying ”oh, my dog is well behaved” then CHOMP.
Then say, "My store's policy is that you have to be 18...."

My kid was an NRA Apprentice Instructor at 13

Don't make up laws - there's already enough confusion without adding to it.

Then say, "My store's policy is that you have to be 18...."

My kid was an NRA Apprentice Instructor at 13

Don't make up laws - there's already enough confusion without adding to it.

Done. I’ll go in and browse, but won’t spend any $$.

As a kid I loved going into gun shops. You are shitting on your soon to be customers

F’ you.

Back
Top Bottom